SproutGigs How to Earn Money by Doing Micro Jobs

Rena

Online jobs known as "microjobs" can be completed with little to no ability. These jobs involve registering on websites, installing applications, posting reviews, like social media updates, subscribing to YouTube channels, and more.

This article will discuss how to earn money on SproutGigs by performing micro jobs.

A micro-freelancing website called SproutGigs (formerly known as Picoworkers) allows anyone from all over the world to sign up as workers or freelancers in order to earn money by performing micro or simple jobs that have been offered by employers.

The sole prerequisite for working on SproutGigs is the capacity to do micro jobs using a mobile device or PC with an internet connection.

Without further ado, let's get started on the topic.

How to register with SproutGigs

To visit SproutGigs, click here. After that, click the Sign Up button on the page's upper right corner.
A prompt to the registration page will appear. Enter your true name, email, nickname, nationality, password, and profile type of "I'm a Worker" on this page. the Sign Up button that is placed below the page, then.

Signup Page for SproutGigs
You will then be prompted to confirm your email address in order to access the site. To get your email validated, locate the message from SproutGigs in your inbox and click the verification link.
Voila! Your account has been created. By selecting the profile icon and then Account Settings, you may edit your profile to include extra information, such as a profile image, a list of your interests, etc.
Find the employer/worker toggle button at the top of your dashboard, then toggle it to enter worker mode so you may begin working the micro jobs that employers have placed.

the toggle employer/worker button

Now that you've seen it, let's think about how to finish micro jobs on SproutGigs.

On SproutGigs, how to Finish Micro Jobs

As soon as you switch the employer/worker button to the worker mode, you will be able to see the listed available micro jobs on the website. You will see hundreds of unfinished jobs on your dashboard because jobs are constantly being placed on SproutGigs (often between 500 and 1000+ jobs).

A list of the jobs posted on SproutGigs

The actions below must be taken in order to effectively accomplish a task:

Browse the available jobs and choose the ones that, based on the job title, you are qualified to do.
Once you've found a job that you know you can finish, click on it to view the job's details, which include the amount that will be paid to workers upon approval, the number of workers required to finish the job, the time allotted for rating, what workers should expect, and the documentation that is necessary to prove that the task was completed.

A typical job on SproutGigs
The assignment is an app installation and signup task, as can be seen in the image above. Each worker is anticipated to receive $0.275 upon approval, and a total of 825 employees are required for the activity.

The number of employees that finished the assignment satisfactorily is 727 of 825. This indicates that the assignment can still be finished by 98 people, thus you are good to start this sort of task.

The time to rate here is 7 days, this means that the employer will rate your submitted proof for the task completion within 7 days. If your submitted proof is approved, the money will be transferred to your wallet on SproutGigs.

Upon rejection, the employer may demand that you do the task appropriately and provide the appropriate documentation. In cases where employers didn’t get to rate your tasks within the stipulated “time to rate”, the money will be automatically deposited into your wallet.

3. Next, read through the requirements needed for the task completion in the What is expected from workers? section and also the required proof to be submitted in the Required proof that task was finished? section. Having understood this, proceed to start the job.

4. Submit your proofs in the section tagged Submit your proofs below. The required proofs to be submitted by you can either be typed text or an uploaded screenshot image.

Once you’ve submitted your proofs, proceed to do other tasks while you await employers’ approvals for the completed tasks.

Nothing is further required from your end for approved tasks, the rewards (funds) for completed tasks would be automatically deposited into your wallet.

When an employer disapproves your work, you’ll be notified to redo the job. However, you can either accept to redo the task or delete it.

In case you delete the task, you won’t be rewarded for the task. On the other hand, you will get your reward in case you discovered you made a mistake at the first trial, proceed to do the task again, submit the right proof and the employer approves your work on the second trial.

Is SproutGigs Legit? Can You Really Get Paid for Doing Microjobs on SproutGigs?
SproutGigs (formerly Picoworkers) is a legit website that pays workers via PayPal, Skrill, airtm, Uphold, and Litecoin once they have a balance over $5 in their wallet.

It should be noted that withdrawals are processed within 10 business days and a percentage withdrawal fee is charged based on the selected withdrawal method.

Aside from making money by doing micro jobs on SproutGigs, you can also make money through their affiliate program. You get to earn a 5% recurring income from the money earned or spent by each person that signs up on SproutGigs via your affiliate link.

SproutGigs is an extra way to earn money on the side with little to no skills required. You can sign up here to start doing micro jobs for extra bucks today.​

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for sharing , the platform is a nice platform people could use to make money for themselves but at the same time it is not really easy for money to be made on the platform based on my observation. I have been in the platform for almost a year but I do not have opportunity to make up to $2 on the platform. Though I am still a starter but there are people that are making up to one or two dollars on daily basis . This may depends on your level and getting into this level will be possible if you are able to achieve a certain points as a starter.

I will love people to come and suggest the best strategy that could be used to make money on the platform. I love the platform and I would like to earn some money doing some microjobs but this is not easy.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that there are many advantages and disadvantages of using platforms like Sproutgigs.

First of all, the Sproutgigs platform might be legit. This is because they were owned by Picoworkers. The website might have a great reputation, but the website is known for banning accounts without any reason and many people have complained about it in the past. The website is professionally designed and it offers great opportunity for the freelancers. You must market your gig, just like you market any kind of online product. You must use social media and other channels in order to make money with this website.

However, we must also remember the fact that Sproutgigs is a website which is similar to Fiverr. This means that the earning potential could be really high or really low depending on how many gigs or orders you receive in a day. Moreover, the rating also matters a lot as well. If you have an incredibly high rating, then the chances are that you will receive many orders in a single day. However, if you have a really low rating, then the chances are that you will not receive many orders per day. So, the amount of money you make may not be predictable at all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not eligible to sell gigs on sproutgigs because I have not leveled up my worker's level. In order to level up your worker's level you must work on the micro jobs and get positive ratings. Once you level up, you can start posting your small gigs. You will make money when someone buys your gigs. You will also have to verify your account with a government ID before you can start posting your gigs. If you want to actually make money on sproutgigs., focus on selling gigs rather than doing micro-jobs. The payment per task is so low for micro job that it might take a month to reach the withdrawal threshold. Since I have not sold any gigs, I don't know how effective this method is because picoworkers was best known for micro jobs and I am, not sure there are buyers willing to buy small gigs

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sprout gig is a website you can make some money by performing some simple freelance activities . I've been in the platform for almost a year or more but I've not been able to make money on the platform because when I created account on the platform and performing those activities I've come to understand that the process of making money with the platform is quite difficult , that is why I abandoned my account and I'm not interested to use the account anytime soon.

I only like the fact that the platform is legit and is really paying you if you perform those activities but the earning rate is not encouraging at all.

What have also come to understand is that there are levels on the platform , probably you could make more money if you are in the expert level or advance but I have no idea of how much expert and people in the advanced level are earning

Realekom

Thanks alot for sharing this with us, I really think is not that easy making money on sproutgigs like trendri, I have an account with them and some balance there aswell, mostly their tasks usually require code to complete, that's why alots of people are running away from the the site, I really would love an expert to teach me on completely making money there, I love pico workers.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I can remember joining Pico workers some couple of years back. I worked with them because I was desperate and hadn't have any job to do online. However I worked there and reached a balanced of $1.5.
I then discovered a get paid to site called swagbucks. I quickly ventured on it and I found that it was better than Pico workers. The most thing I disliked in the Pico workers was the need to sign up to almost all the gigs for a payment of $0.02. I hated this peasants payment so mu that I quit for a better online work.
While still at sproutgigs formerly known as Pico workers, I had rumours on the internet that some members had their accounts deleted and others were being banned completely without any reason. Upon seeing all this happening, I began to set myself on the lookout for greener pastures and gladly I am still working and paid comfortable at swagbucks.