What are some unethical, but ways people make money in your country?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
In my country, there are some unethical ways people make money, and I'm sure other countries have theirs too. One way is through the use of child labor. In some families, children are expected to work for their families or do illegal things, like prostitution to make money for the family.

Some people involved in selling counterfeit products or services (eg. selling fake designer bags), selling things or services without a license (eg. drugs without a license), or stealing from others (eg. pickpocketing), some sell fuel illegally. Some engage in online scam. Stealing people's money in a cunning way.

Amidst these, there are also ethical ways to make money in my country, such as working hard at your job and getting promoted, working as a freelancer or consultant for companies who need help with specific projects, becoming an entrepreneur and starting your own business and other professions like plumbing, Tailoring, Hair dressing, Bricklaying, etc.

My country is probably one of the most outspoken when it comes to this issue of making money through illegal means. There are many ways through which his happens in my country and I may say it is an endless list.

One is through scamming. There are many ways that people can scam you. It could be in form of a phone call which will lead you to giving out your private bank details. Once you offer that, within seconds you'll begin to see alerts as your money gets debited.

Another way is by computer hacking. People train just for the purpose of hacking people's devices and penetrating their personal bank details and then taking all the money in there.

Moreso, another way people make money illegally is by abduction. They kidnap people and demand huge ransom threatening to kill the person if the ransom is not paid and so desperate family members will source for the exorbitantly huge amounts they demand and pay so they can have their relative back.

In most of countries peoples are making money with unethical way. Here bribe is most popular to make money with unethical way. Here we have not any day when we read about people who arrested red handed with bribe money. Here ED and IT department finding hug money with politicians and employees.