What Are Some Of Your Worst Experiences When You Had A Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Having a job is not a bed of roses. Whenever a person gets a job, many people tend to think that he is lucky and now he would no longer need to feel stressed. However, I would say that having a job is something that is really stressful, despite the fact that you actually get paid for your work. We all might have had a job, but not all of us would experience good things all the time when we have jobs. All the people have had some sort of good and bad experiences when we work. I have had many horrible experiences. I was working as an agent in customer service department and I had to face many bad customers.

Being in customer services could be challenging, as you need to face many rude customers who are always ready to bash you all the time. I left that job within one and a half month because I could no longer tolerate bad behavior and even boss was also pressurizing me a lot. Moreover, I found online work and now I work as a full-time poster on Trendri right now. Trendri is the best platform. So what were some of your bad experiences when you had a job?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Having a job is not the end of ones problem. I remembered before getting my my degree, I worked as a class teacher. I had the required skills and eager to work to get paid. The discouraging part is bosses aren't always satisfied, when you do very well they praise you and add more Job with little or no amount added on your existing salary and when you become lazy they get pissed and might even threaten to sack you.

The students were a whole lot of characters , the good ,the fair and the bad missed. You just have to deal with it, the laziness, the insults, the dullness and the fun too.

Some of the wards will prefer you perform the magic you they cannot perform on their children overnight, you can't explain to them because they don't care, they are not even willing to pay for extra classes. Their children are just a replica of them .

I would say having a job whatsoever is not having all the good life you seek , just that some are better and well paid jobs.

Caramelle

Well, I took a chance with this job with the lofty title of Accounting Manager. It turned out to be a fake title that doesn't even describe halfway what was expected of me for the job. It turned out that I was also the accounting clerk, tax accounting staff, cost accountant, petty cash custodian, secretary, administrative officer, purchaser, and plant auditor. The pay rate was attractive, but the job was demeaning and the responsibilities were excessive and unreasonable. I was the only office staff for the company and I felt exploited considering that it was a manufacturing company with well-known products. It was truly unbelievable that such a company could believe that a single person will do all of these jobs for them. I didn't feel that it was something I could do for a lifetime, or even for a year, so I tendered my resignation after three months of working with them.​