Is 2022 the Worst Year or the Best Year for Crypto Investors?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin reached $68K in 2021, went below $19K in 2022. Etherem which was almost $4600 in 2021, went below $13k in 2022. In 2022, over a trillion dollars was wiped from the crypto market. Therefore, the obvious conclusion is 2022 is the worst year for a crypto investor.

Do you really think 2022 as the worst year for crypto investor?

When it comes to investing, what does an investor look for?

Investor looks for assets that have the potential to grow big and which can be bought for a low price currently.

Currently, you can buy bitcoin for $20k and Ethereum for $1400. Isn’t this wonderful? Not just bitcoin and ethereum, a lot of crypto assets can be bought for a very low price. These crypto coins were high priced in the past and they are likely to become higher again.

Thus, 2022 is the best year for investors. If you have faith in crypto, flex your muscles to buy more cryptos.

Shaf

Verified member
I believe it all depends on who you ask. Some people came into cryptocurrency at the height of the bull run, bought Bitcoin at $69k and we're advised to HODL or they won't make it ever in cryptocurrency. Some would sell at a loss and a few are probably still holding and waiting for it to go back up again. For people like this, 2022 is the worst year.

Some, especially those who have been through a bear market already know how to play the game. Some turned a small amount of money into fortunes especially with shitcoins and NFT's. 2022 couldn't be better.

For me, it's somewhere in between. Most of the money invested in cryptocurrency was earned online, so the loss was not so bad. It also served as a learning ground for me as I apply and tweak strategies to see how they work in the bear market in preparation for the next bull.

cashisking149

Depends on the projects you are in as some have been completely killed off by this bear market. Those that have survived have allowed investors to buy in at deep discounts and accumulate their positions.

Madison Asper

Most coins have been badly affected by the rising inflation rates. 2022 is indeed the worst for crypto investors. However, the decline in prices also means that all coins are on huge discounts right now. You can really earn some profits if you buy at a low price right now and sell at a higher price in the future.

Canzone

I think it is the best year if you know which crypto works for you. But it may be the worst year if you don’t know what you are doing. It all depends on your knowledge about the market and the cryptos you are investing in.