What is your worst online money-making venture?.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
On my quest to make some good amount of money on the internet I have encountered a lot of platforms in the past. I have also signed up in a lot of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any tangible amount of money.

Some of them were actually scam but one of the major mistakes I made was that I never made proper research. one of my worst online money making experience is when I watched a certain video on YouTube about solving CAPTCHAS. I actually got very much interested because the YouTuber said that it is possible for you to make $200 every single mode from the platform by just solving CAPTCHAS.

But when I signed up on the platform I found out that most of those things were not true. The platform usually pays people or claims to pay people $1 for 1000 CAPTCHAS you solve which is quite appalling.

Not with standing I tried to make money from the platform but I failed to solve about 4 captcha at a go and my account was restricted. That is actually my worst money making experience on the internet. Can you share your own worst money making experience online so far?.

Bisolami

Verified member
On my quest to make some good amount of money on the internet I have encountered a lot of platforms in the past. I have also signed up in a lot of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any tangible amount of money.

Some of them were actually scam but one of the major mistakes I made was that I never made proper research. one of my worst online money making experience is when I watched a certain video on YouTube about solving CAPTCHAS. I actually got very much interested because the YouTuber said that it is possible for you to make $200 every single mode from the platform by just solving CAPTCHAS.

But when I signed up on the platform I found out that most of those things were not true. The platform usually pays people or claims to pay people $1 for 1000 CAPTCHAS you solve which is quite appalling.

Not with standing I tried to make money from the platform but I failed to solve about 4 captcha at a go and my account was restricted. That is actually my worst money making experience on the internet. Can you share your own worst money making experience online so far?.
I always have problem with Youtubers. Well, it is not all of them but I have a problem with a large number of them. A lot of them share fake information which is a very wrong habit.

If you make further findings, you will realize that they are doing it just because they want to make money. They just want to have a lot of views and not even care about the fake information that they are spreading.

I hardly believe the things I see on Facebook now. I cannot waste my time on things that are too good to be true.
I won't do that.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
I always have problem with Youtubers. Well, it is not all of them but I have a problem with a large number of them. A lot of them share fake information which is a very wrong habit.

If you make further findings, you will realize that they are doing it just because they want to make money. They just want to have a lot of views and not even care about the fake information that they are spreading.

I hardly believe the things I see on Facebook now. I cannot waste my time on things that are too good to be true.
I won't do that.
You have taken the right choice, it is true that most of them do it just because they want to get viewers and probably make a lot of money from it which is actually bad.

I also know a good number of YouTubers that shares genuine information on things that concern making money online. Sometimes a lot of them do not get many views but I follow them strictly because of the level of genuine information they share.

But most of those who claims to make thousands of Dollars online are fake and some of them are just advertising affiliate products or simply because they want to make money on their channels.