What are some limitations you face while making money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
In almost anything someone does, he or she may face some situations that can act as limitations. This is also applicable to online money making and people face various limitations while trying to take advantage of the internet to make money.

In this thread I will be sharing some common limitations part of which I face and I will love to hear your own contributions and feeling on this topic.

• A limitation some people face is that of poor connectivity. Personally I have to at times battle this. The network around my place is not very stable and sometimes I forfeit some things that I could have earned from because of this reason.

• Another limitation is that of regional restrictions. Some regions are restricted from participating in some money making endeavours and this limits the amount they make. For example survey taking is limited to some regions and parts of the world. Others are limitations in the mode of payments available to them and in their regions.

What more can you say on this?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Paul Abel this restriction per region is based on advertiser preference that is why many people choose that survey or offer or microjob is performed by list of countries so it is not site fault but advertiser choices and geotargeting preferences or something like that.

Richee84

When it come to online job, there are many challenges that we encounter. I personally has encounter so many challenges working online.

The region I am is totally not favourable with survey, I have work on different survey platform and after I have done much work or put so much effort I will then discover that what they intend to pay me is a completely waste of my time. It was later I discover that is only people who are from America or European countries that enjoy good pay from participating in survey.

Another big limitation I encounter is the payment method use to settle their customers. Some of those site make use of PayPal and some other payment method that is only applicable to the citizens of those developed countries. Because of this particular limitation I don't waste my precious time on any platform that I know will not favour me. I always do my research very well now to know the terms of payment and if my region can participate in a program before joining them to participate.

Delay in payment after doing my own part is also a limitation that I face while doing online business. I fined this very annoying and a way of scamming us.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of limitations people face when it comes to the issue of making money on the internet. One of the major problem people face is time.

There is no way you can be able to maximize profit on the Internet if you do not have enough time to work and make money. Freelancers for example actually need over 15 hours every day in order to work on the internet to make something tangible for themselves.

This is because jobs can come at anytime and you really need enough time in order to deliver the jobs very well. Lack of knowledge is also another limitation a lot of people face when it comes to the issue of making money online.

Without proper knowledge and understanding of a particular business venture that there is no way you can be able to succeed on it. Lack of good internet connection is also another problem.

Richee84

When it come to online job, there are many challenges that we encounter. I personally has encounter so many challenges working online.

The region I am is totally not favourable with survey, I have work on different survey platform and after I have done much work or put so much effort I will then discover that what they intend to pay me is a completely waste of my time. It was later I discover that is only people who are from America or European countries that enjoy good pay from participating in survey.

Another big limitation I encounter is the payment method use to settle their customers. Some of those site make use of PayPal and some other payment method that is only applicable to the citizens of those developed countries. Because of this particular limitation I don't waste my precious time on any platform that I know will not favour me. I always do my research very well now to know the terms of payment and if my region can participate in a program before joining them to participate.

Delay in payment after doing my own part is also a limitation that I face while doing online business. I fined this very annoying and a way of scamming us.

Shaf

Verified member
One of the greatest limitations to making money online I've faced is lack of high paying skills. This are skills that can earn you more than $100 daily, enabling one to earn a full-time living just working online.
It would be nice to learn them too, but to really learn, you have to pay a lot of money and spend time putting the knowledge into practice.

Another limitation I've faced is time management. Some days, the time is not enough as there are personal and even work issues to deal with, and sometimes it's hard to get motivated to do the work, especially when you are feeling burnt out after working for long.

The last one I think really makes a difference to what I earn online is the lack of a dedicated working space. This means I lose focus easily tending to other things at home, or simply being distracted by social media apps.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Number one limitation that I do face is internet connection. I have discussed this in a thread. 1 GB of data is not enough for me to surf the internet ever day, so whenever I don't have data on my phone, I get to use free data from Opera and this is limited. It is this time that my earnings are always low. I am in a country that internet is not free so this has made it a situation for me sometimes when making money online.

Another thing is I do get tired to make money online sometime. After working on my smartphone for some hours, I do get tired sometimes that I won't be able to do any thing online. Even if I wish to do, but I will not be thinking straight and this usually happens on Sundays like today. Apart from these two things I don't think that there is any limitations for me.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally my experience in the act of making money throughout the years have been so interesting but to some extent they have been some factors that have proved as visible limitations to my ability to make the most money online. The lack of information is presently the problem I have been facing when it comes to the act of making money online. And I believe the majority of us here in this forum are also facing the problem of insufficient information too legit and paying websites in the internet that can pay us for performing simple and uncomplicated activities.

The YouTube platform has help me in getting access to legit information concerning websites that are presently paying its members and users, but as we already know not all information on the YouTube platform can be trusted because majority of them may end up becoming a scam and fraudulent information. I will keep trying.