What limitations do you face on paid to write sites

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Paid to write sites are a good place to earn and make money from using your writing skills. But there are so many things that acts as barriers to one person or the others ability to really earn in this way. I will be sharing some of those things which I face as a limitation and I will be very glad if someone with a remedy can help me out. I will also love to hear what limitations you face on your own side.

✓ The first and most basic limitation which I personally face is the lack of payment account. Most websites that offer paid to write services pay their workers or writers using PayPal and that withrawal method has so many restrictions and limitations in my country. I can register on some sites and make money quite alright. But the problem is faced when I come to make withrawals. It is literally impossible for me to do so because I have been unable to link my credit and debit card with my PayPal account.

✓ Regional restrictions. There are some forums I have tried to sign up to lately only to discover that the forum has banned people from my region from joining and earning from the forum. An example is bizdustry.