Investment What Are Some Kinds Of Investments You Should Avoid In The Year 2022?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investment refers to the utilization of capital in order to generate wealth. investments are of many types. Many companies invest money in other companies and there are many individuals who invest capital in the companies listed in the stock market. Investment could also be a private thing. I mean you can invest your own capital and start your own business. Unfortunately, the world of investments has seen a lots of bad times since the year 2020 due to the pandemic. Even in the year 2022, the conditions have not improved much. I think that there are certain kinds of investments people should avoid in the year 2022. One of them is the cryptocurrency investments.

I have been following the cryptocurrency markets for a long time and I have observed that the cryptocurrency markets are now too sensitive to invest. Since the end of 2021, the cryptocurrency market has crashed in a really horrible manner. In December 2021, it crashed due to Omicron variant and now it crashed again due to Russia and Ukraine tensions. The same is the case with the Stock market. It also crashed for the exact same reasons. So, what are some kinds of investments you should avoid in the year 2022?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I know right, Investments are hardly the way to go when it comes to creating wealth, people just don't want to listen, imagine the people that invested their money in these schemes and look at what they get in return.

And ask yourself, did you ever see someone that truly became rich from investing in stock markets and cryptocurrencies, the people making crazy money are those that have brokers and those online gurus that propagates the whole thing with their seminars and never ending courses.

You guys need to wake up, Investment is meant for making an income not getting rich, I tell you if investment is the way to go the smartest people in the world will indulge in it, for example even Elon Musk who is an obvious proponent of the DOGE, came out and said if you want to truly make money you have to offer a value to people.

I don't think there is any investment worth investing in, you should think of a way you can provide value to people and use the money you kept for investment and fund that business, ask yourself as a crypto investor what value are you adding? nothing really except liquidity when you lose money.