Shares/Stock What Are Some Kind Of Stock Scams You Should Avoid?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Stock trading is a really great opportunity for many people who are willing to invest their capital and gain some profits. However, stock trading could be very risky because the market could fluctuate at any time after you buy shares of any company. However, there are various aspects of stock trading and risk is only one aspect of stock market and stock trading risk could take various kinds of forms. One of the riskiest aspect of stock trading is the scam schemes that surround the stock exchange.

According to what I have learned, stock market scams could involve sending spam mails that are related to stock trading, online investment "opportunities" pertaining to stock market that are actually pyramid schemes designed to suck money from people's pocket in the name of stock trading, promotion of bogus share trading options through social media, etc. However, I was also reading an article and in that article, it was stated that even many public limited companies could also turn out to be scams and people have lost millions of dollars to such kind of company. These companies actually pulled money from investors and ended up spending that money in disguise of "business". They had their businesses registered in the stock market, but it was only for show. You can read the article at "investopedia" website.

There is a big difference about legal papers signed in or user agreement in a company of stocks trading and what are they applying as a strategy in real life, so, for example, the company may speak about a full refund if you invest 1000 $ or more and lose more than 75 % on first deposit to buy stocks trading and you lose buy actions or sell actions. When you are going to do something and stocks prices budget decreases from 1000 $ to 250 $ the company will not refund you all your 1000 $ they will say there is a VAT fee, operator fee, service fee add to whatever fee and instead of a refund of the difference between 1000 $ and 250 $ than with all fees applied you will get sometimes 50 % of your investment or even less what is not mentioned on user agreement and this case is common.

What you said buddy is true, that's why we ought to watchful to avoid such kind lingering in the future. The online market both in stock, crypto, and forex is simply saturated with lots of scammers. That's why we ought to be careful the way we release essential information about us in order to avoid falling prey in the hands of scammers. I hate being scammed when I got high hope for such investment, that's why I check more on the project before concluding to invest or not. We should be wary how we share our email addresses online, cos scammers use it as well to send phising kind of mails.

What you said buddy is true, that's why we ought to watchful to avoid such kind lingering in the future. The online market both in stock, crypto, and forex is simply saturated with lots of scammers. That's why we ought to be careful the way we release essential information about us in order to avoid falling prey in the hands of scammers. I hate being scammed when I got high hope for such investment, that's why I check more on the project before concluding to invest or not. We should be wary how we share our email addresses online, cos scammers use it as well to send phising kind of mails.
then you need to check this asap it has a very promising future and it has been around since 2019 . you can check on trustpilot for reviews.

When I had cable TV, I would always watch the business channels because they often provided stock tips and advice. Since I no longer have cable, I have found reliable online information sources that have that kind of info. I personally like Nerd Wallet, Forbes and Kiplinger. If you educate yourself about picking good stocks, that could help you avoid being scammed. However, if you want to know some of the common schemes that are used to defraud investors, check out this article: Stock Scams: Tips to Avoid Stock Market Scams | MagnifyMoney.

Whether you know about a company called Enron or not but it is one of the biggest scams in the history of share market. Enron was an American company and world's seventh company by market value. The share prices were high and people continued buying shares. However, the profit the company was making was only on papers, it was not actually making money through sales. For the frauds committed by the company board, a lot of board members were put behind bars for 20 years. When you are investing, you need to check where the company is actually making profits not not.

When I had cable TV, I would always watch the business channels because they often provided stock tips and advice. Since I no longer have cable, I have found reliable online information sources that have that kind of info. I personally like Nerd Wallet, Forbes and Kiplinger. If you educate yourself about picking good stocks, that could help you avoid being scammed. However, if you want to know some of the common schemes that are used to defraud investors, check out this article: Stock Scams: Tips to Avoid Stock Market Scams | MagnifyMoney.
What happened to your cable? lol. Is it that you don't want to get back to using it again?
Truth be told, TV channels are major source of getting information which can help an individual get enlightened she avoid being defrauded through fake brokers claiming to be in the stock exchange market. Majority of users are so fraudulent, they can clone another website's information that is legit, trying to make some users believe they are the real website. In order to avoid such kind of lingering is through watching of TV's that is specifically talking about stock exchange market, being in an online forum that got lots of stock traders that are legit which they can share to anyone. Apart from that, you can also make researches on your own to get more observations and recommendations from search engines base on what different reviewers are writing about such broker. When it has more positive, you simply go for it. But if it happens otherwise, then you simply move away lol.

I am not well versed in stocks but maybe my experience is worth sharing. As I had posted in some other threads, I received a grant of stocks worth $20,000 recently. Before I could own the stocks, I was required to open an account with the securities company. After the account was opened the stocks went to my account. Another requirement is to have a bank account in their bank (the stocks are owned by the biggest bank in our country). The trading can now start. When I sell stocks the proceeds will be deposited to my bank account. Likewise when I buy stocks the payment will be taken from my bank account. With that kind of setup, I don't think there is a way to scam me.