What Are Rewarding Apps? How Do You Define Rewarding Apps?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The evolution of the Internet has made many changes to the ways we use to make money online. One such kind of big change is the creation of money making apps. I remember using old Sony Ericsson phones back during the mid 2000s. At that time, the phone company used to develop apps for Java phones, but there were no apps for people who wanted to make money. Android phones and iPhone have made it possible for people to make money with the apps. However, I would like to know how would you actually define a rewarding app? there are many kinds of gaming apps that reward people for making money.

On the other hand, there are certain kinds of apps that reward people by offering coupons and vouchers so that people could avail discounts at stores. Some rewarding apps reward people for purchasing items online and certain apps reward users for completing offers and tasks. Some rewarding apps even pay people for completing surveys. According top me, any kind of app that pays people for doing a certain kind of task like playing games, shopping, completing surveys and offers could be defined as a "Rewarding App". So, what is your definition of a rewarding app?