3 Ways To Generate Passive Income Through Rewarding Apps

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Rewarding Apps are a good way to make money. I must say that it is much easier to make money with rewarding apps as compared top other money making methods. However, I think that since rewarding apps pay so low, generating passive income through rewarding apps could be a big challenge. So how could you make money if the rewarding apps pay so low? in this thread, we shall discuss certain ways you could boost your income through rewarding apps.

Search For High Paying Apps

Okay, so this is the very first step. You must search for high-paying apps because installing the right kind of high-paying apps is the key to making more money. This would obviously require you to dedicate some time and review each and every paying app, but I think that it would be worth it

Install As Many Apps As You Can

So this is the second factor that determines how much you will earn. You need to have a good amount of storage in your phone and install as many app as you can. This is because the more high-paying apps you get installed on your phone, the more money you will make.

Refer Your Friends

Some Apps reward you when you refer people on the app platform, and I think that referring your friends or other people may also increase your chances of generating passive income if you refer a huge number of people. If you combine all of these methods, then the chances are that you will make good money through rewarding apps.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to use reward apps to make money, you will have to understand one basic thing i.e. reward apps are not passive income sources. You will earn from reward apps by doing tasks, if you don't do tasks, you do not earn. Of course, some reward apps have referral programs and you can earn commissions if someone joins through your link. However, just because reward apps have referral programs does not mean they are passive income platforms. You sure can install as many reward apps as you can and earn well. But do you actually earn a lot of money by using a lot of reward apps? I really doubt it. Normally, each task on reward apps takes 3-5 minutes to complete, and how much do you earn per task? The average pay rate per task is 3-5 cents. In order to earn $1, you will have to do 20-30 tasks and spend at least 90 minutes. If you are using 5 reward apps, you will have to spend at least 8 hours to make $5. Do you think it is possible to work for 8 hours to earn just $5? Furthermore, there are shortages of tasks on reward apps, there are only 5-10 tasks available.

Ayeshabashir

It is true that rewards app pay us too much small amount . And in order to earn money from reward app we have to do some task .I am using one reward app which gives us money in the form of cryptocurrencies and this money is too small to meet my expenses. So I want to tell all of you that if we want to earn handsome amount from reward app then we should join more than one app.

Besides this I think every kind of reward app have referral system in which you can earn more money by referring your friends.For this we have to share our reward app link with others member. When our friends join this reward app with our link then we will also able to earn more .

And I think from one more thing we can earn a lot by investing our money in reward app .
If I am talking about me then I withdraw my pay after two month from reward app because I was unable to reach the minimum withdrawal amount .In order to earn money from reward app I have to spent my a lot of time for getting small points as compared to other sites .

Last edited:

moneyteam

1. Use your skills and talents to create an app that can be monetized in other ways. For example, you could create an app that is used for productivity or organization and then sell ads on the app.
2. Create a gaming app that allows users to earn rewards for completing tasks or challenges.
3. Use your creativity to come up with an innovative app idea that can be marketed and sold to a larger company.