Do You Think That Rewarding Apps Are A Waste Of Time?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many different kinds of rewarding applications that can be found on iPhone store and android store as well. majority of these apps are definitely free for sure. However, I think that the concept behind the rewarding app is to generate money for their users. Let's be honest in here and think. The fact remains that make money application would not generate passive income for you. There are many money making apps that hardly make a few cents for you in a day. Some would not even generate 5 or 10 cents in a day!

This is something that is bothering me. I have also used many such kinds of apps and found that they pay peanuts. I felt like I am wasting my time. of course the people who actually benefit from such kind of apps are those folks who create these apps. This is because they are the ones who are making a huge amount of advertisement revenue. If they earn a good amount of money, then I think that they should also pay a good amount of money to their members. So, do you really think that money making apps are a waste of time? I have stopped using such apps long ago.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I don't like them reward sites. The reason being that they present simple tasks to you as opportunity to earn money. But before you earn that money, you would have worked your entire life out on those perceived simple tasks. Your battery, your data is not commensurate with the rewards you are getting. The owners of the reears apps are those gaining.

Some of them, their withdrawn threshold is very high for an average user to be able to end in substantial time and request for payout. Most times, they tire out trying to get to the threshold and give up. I don't like them. How can a reward site be paying 2 cents per task and setting the threshold at $10. How many 2 cents would you earn to be able to make a withdrawal request of $10. I think some of them are utter waste of time and should not be tried.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I will not say it is a waste of time but from the little experience I had with them I can said that we shouldn't consider it as something to generate money because the profit potential from such is not going to be something to write home about.

There was a time I was introduced to a platform that enable members to make money by solving CAPTCHA. I thought that it will be something easy and the possibility of making money will be very much on the platform. Though the captcha are endless but the possibility of making money from such platform is very tedious and in fact at the end of the day you can't even make a single dollar because you will be asked to complete thousands of activities to arrive at a dollar or so.

All I am trying to say is that it could be a waste of time as I haven't seen anyone without low earning rate

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I stopped using reward apps a long time a go too. This is because they just turned out to be a waste of time for me. You may spend a lot of time in some of them and end up warning peanuts.

What is most disturbing about such sites is that you may end up spending more than you earn in them. You don't invest in them but you use data bundles that you buy to access them. Then you do tasks such as viewing ads, watching videos or downloading apps which use up so much data bundles. Then you earn a very small amount that does not compensate all that.

That is why I prefer to spend my time in other online earning platforms that pay better. When you start coming across better earning methods, you just grow out of reward apps. It is better to use your time, effort and data bundles in something valuable.