WEB-COIN.PRO: Fake or not?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all doing well and you are having a great time this weekend with your family and friends. Well, I would like to receive your comments, feedback, information and advice about a new website I came across a few days ago, please. The name of this earning website is WEB-COIN.PRO

The truth is that I have already searched for this website and I have read some reviews about it but still I am not sure about the legitimacy of this website. Actually, this site is a mining system which pays you money every second. About three days ago, I could not access this site because the page was under maintenance. Then, to be honest, I thought that this website was surely fake. Now it is back again and I really do not know what to think about it. Needless to say that I lost all my earnings during the maintenance period which lasted almost two days. I wrote to the support about it but I have not received an answer from them yet. I do not believe that they will ever answer.

In this respect, in case you have ever come across this website, I would appreciate it very much if you could inform me about it. All your comments, ideas and suggestions are more than welcome. We are a great team here on Trendri and it is wonderful to share our experiences and help each other so as to avoid fake earning websites. Thanking you all in advance for your assistance and support.