Ways to make money now on site and app

Willans

We can make use of ower android phone to use the internet or the laptops to use the internet like me I use my phone to make money online like the way you use to comment and get paid on site that the way you win find a job online like you asking the goggle which app that pays when you invite or post or even comment that pays you online or you may even apply for an online work like the online advertising like you advertise and you get paid for each good you advertise they are so many ways to make money onlins like the trendri you can make money online with it like you invite you will get paid you post you will also be getting paid some one posting on your post you will also get paid it they are so many site like out there that pay if you post and comment all this will may you go into alot of stress to make money online when you make money online or offline you will make ways for your need that why is good to make money online like the app trendri jiji app that pays you when you post or advertise