Ways saving can help your life

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Saving is a good habit and infact there are ways through which, saving can help you and literally save you. There are so many occasions where people are thankful to their saving for how important a role it played when they were in huge need.

✓ Your saving can be what will help you take advantage of opportunities that can uplift you. There are some opportunities that come and you need funds to execute them. Sometimes, it is a once in a lifetime chance and it by passes you the moment it goes and does so without your ability to fully take advantage of it. Your savings can therefore save you from missing valuable opportunities.

✓ Your savings as well can save you from huge crises whether financially or in any other aspect. If you have any sort of crises that needs you to settle with money, your saving can be very helpful. For example, a health challenge, credit issues and many other things.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Saving money as I always say saves life because once you save money you are not just working for your financial freedom in the present alone you are also working for your financial freedom even in the future

Lots of times we have experienced such as crises in the future much more than we ever had in our lives this is because life itself is unpredictable as such we should always try to save money in case we have money demanding issues that will make us having very urgent money to solve the issue.So if you saving money you're selling yourself from future embarrassment, you are also saving yourself from debt you're also saving yourself from financial dependence.

As you rightly stated saving money will help one to take advantage of any good money-making opportunity because you can use your money to acquire whatever it is at a more cheaper rate.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't really know or understand how savings can save lives literally, I believe in increasing your income, why worry about savings to start with.

Imagine you're making 1 million a month, will you worry about how much you're saving, at best you would be thinking of how to expand your income in sprints to like 1.2million and so forth, this is the owner and abundance mentality.

While denying yourself that fine dress or eating from that fancy restaurant and saving the money hoping they'll save you when you have a heart attack is coming from a place of scarcity and employee mindset.

Now imagine people with your type of mindset for savings, let's say you're in Nigeria and you saved 100,000 naira in 2000, now in 2022 your 100, 000 would at best be worth 50, 000 due to inflation.

Think of increasing your income not saving money my friend, money is like current that's why it's called currency, let it flow in and out don't hold.