Unique and advisable ways of increasing your saving habits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not everyone today thinks that it is actually their sole responsibility to engage in the money activity of saving . Possibly because they think that their income is actually very low and so that makes it impossible for them to save money as they wanted to or expected to . There is absolutely no amount of income that an individual can earn possibly at the end of a month or year that is enough for him or her to save money and also to spend money because the act of spending and saving money is actually for every individual but it is advised to save more money in as much as we spend because when we save money we indirectly tell ourselves that we are very cautious and alert of the future and any circumstances and unforeseen occurrence that it may brings .

The act of budgeting is actually one of the oldest but yet still one of the advisable ways to practice in order to increase our saving habit . There is no doubting the fact that budgeting actually calls for honesty and sincerity , and when we budget what we want to use our money for a particular day we must endeavour to stick to it if we want to keep enough money to save and to spend .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Since when I was born the only way that I have been taught so as to increase my habit of saving these to endeavour to prepare a budget what you want and what you do not want for a particular day so as not to spend money which you are likely not to spend on a particular thing and on a particular day . Just like you have already mentioned preparing a budget actually calls for honesty and sincerity because preparing a budget is actually one thing and keeping to your budget is totally another thing a lot of people would simply say it and they are not spending too much but if you advise them to prepare a budget of what they spend in a particular day you will come to see that they are indeed spending him as much as they want to save .

Convincing ourselves with the benefits and importance to save money totally help us to increase our saving habits other than spending habits because saving money totally mexico's cautious and totally I left about the future which usually have unforeseen circumstances and occurrences that are more likely to happen and so in order to handle these unforeseen circumstances and occurrences you must save money .

Ajebo25

Verified member
The only way by which we can increase our saving habits is by budgeting what we need I have tried 7 minute times but I have never succeeded in saving money do to fact that I'm a lavish spender which is really affected me in men ways I think the best ways to save is by self discipline which is really good, when would discipline all selves we will be able to save money if not we will spend in money which would won to save without even realizing it until we have spent the money before we would starts regretting.

That only habit which I have adopted when I want to save money is the fact that I will think of what I want to use that money for if not I will spend the money so what are usually do is that I look at the future I don't mind at current situation when I'm in route a done I look at what I want you achieve my goal of saving that money if you don't conceited at school you might end up spending a money which is very bad when it to adopt saving habits and all the tume

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
For me if my salary is 20k per month I try to save 8k the 12k is for consumption so I think this ways can help to increase the saving of money:
Don't look for what you cannot afford buy for yourself.
Have budget: the amount of money you want to spend for the day.
Try to save atleast 4 percent of ur daily income to your saving account.

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
For me if my salary is 20k per month I try to save 8k the 12k is for consumption so I think this ways can help to increase the saving of money:
Don't look for what you cannot afford buy for yourself.
Have budget: the amount of money you want to spend for the day.
Try to save atleast 4 percent of ur daily income to your saving account.

E

eldavis

Setting a budget for yourself is a very effective way to save, especially does who find it hard to control their spending habit. Before you start spending, keep some aside as your savings, then set a budget on all that you want to do. Make sure you are able to differentiate between your needs and wants.

Rachael

Verified member
The ability to save money has been a very big deal or challenge to me due to the number of responsibilities I have to settle out. The journey of saving money has not been easy, especially when your income is very little compared to all the needs. I strive by using the scale of preference and even the opportunity cost yet the prices of goods in the market makes me go beyond my budget. I cannot recall the last time I gifted myself with something nice all because my plans is to have some budget of saving. This has made me economize in such a way that affects my well-being.

Right now, my aim is to source for about $1200 which would cover up for all my tuition and academic activities, but the income is very stipulated at each point. Well, there is a new way I came across which seems better than just saving in the bank where it is still possible for me to make a direct withdrawal which is by; using a treasury bill account. You can browse about it online, this is totally for the saving culture as the profit would not be much but it has zero-risk involved.

Kendy

Verified member
They're actually ways in which we can increase our saving habits but in some cases the ability to save is not quite easy most especially when your income is very limited. They are actually most people that have to stick strictly to their budget and even with that, at the point of purchasing products or paying for services, they might be an increase thereby distorting the budget they had already been made, so with this, saving becomes a problem. Be it as it may, they are still viable ways in which we can inculcate the habit of saving money no matter how little it might be.

First, it is always advisable to open a different bank account where you do not have possession of the ATM card nor the mobile app which might force you to dip into the money. Secondly, you might decide to opt for a fixed deposit account but the interest rates would not be much but the benefits of opting for a fixed deposit is in order to save your money or thirdly, you can opt for a treasury bill account. In this account, you actually lend out money to the Federal Government and you are being paid your interest upfront with zero risk attached.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Saving money is what many people find it very difficult to do but the truth is that there are some strategies and methods you can use to form a very good saving habit that would allow you to accumulate your money in order to either venture into a particular business or use it to solve a tangible problem.

I was among those who usually find it very difficult to save money but today I have tried as much as possible to be saving certain percentage of my money and invest some certain percentage. The truth is that savings is very important but it will not really make you Rich because what you may be saving is a fixed amount of money. There are certain ways you can use to save money in such a way that it would give you a lot of profit.

Making of budget is one of the most effective ways in which you must form in order to effectively save your money. A lot of people find it very difficult to make budget but it is very much important if you really want to have extra money left in your monthly income. there are also banks that allows you to get some certain percentage on yearly basis on the kind of money you deposit. These are some of the opportunities people can use to save and make money.

samual

To increase the habit of saving money is that you must be self determine to save money. You must. Know how to save as you spend in order to know how to increase in your savings, you can start making list of what you buy in other to increase your savings

There are many ways to save money, often without making too many big changes in your life. You can start by evaluating your spending habits and looking for ways to cut back on unnecessary expenses. Automating your finances can also help you save money without having to make any big changes. Here are a few more tips to help you increase your savings:

1. Make a budget and stick to it.

2. Pay off your debts as quickly as possible.

3. Invest in yourself by taking courses and learning new skills.

4. Live below your means.

5. Make sure that you are aware of your spending patterns and be mindful of how much money you are spending each month.

6. Automate your finances as much as possible so that you aren’t tempted to spend money that you don’t have.

Finally, One of the best investments you can make is in yourself. Education is key to success in any field, and finance is no exception. Learning about financial planning and investment strategies can help you make more informed decisions about your money.

There are many different courses available online that can teach you about personal finance. Udemy, for example, offers a variety of courses on financial planning and investment strategies. The courses are affordable, and most are taught by industry experts.

blessingc

The act of saving money for the future is no way need easy, it can be quite for those who have it enough but those struggling to make money find it really hard, a courageous and bold step to save money. Now to discipline yourself not to make use of that money you kept aside for a particular purpose or for emergencies you need to avoid certain things and be careful of certain practices.

If you want to save money you need to cut down your expenses, mind what you spend on, do not go for everything you want rather go for your needs, spend less on what satisfies you, do not spend on costly or over expensive items like clothes, shoes, and so on, just cut your clothes according to your cloth.

Fix an amount of you purpose to keep aside every day, week or month and be faithful to it, when you save that particular amount everyday at the end of a month you have so much to look up to.

Your source of income can also hinder you from saving effectively, you need to have more than one job, I mean aside your usual everyday work, you need an online job as a means of having extra cash.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me I don't really have time to be spending my money on things that will not help me generate more money except they are the needs of my life. I just believe within me that if I can be able to only spend money when it is absolutely necessary , then the possibility of me having enough savings in my life will be a bit higher than spending my money unnecessary and carelessly on things that will not help me in any way.

At the same time , I do not have to be concentrating on how I have to save money but I am also looking for opportunities to increase my earning as it is the most important thing that will help me have a good saving too

There are so many responsibilities in the life of every individual and we shouldn't allowed a lot of responsibilities to overwhelm us. It is always important for us to know when to save and when to Spend