3 real ways you are thwarting your money saving journey

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Saving money isn't new to a lot of persons but somehow one can't still be consistent with money savings even when the benefits of money saving is glaring enough. The truth is that you might be trying to get ahead with your aim of saving for the rainy day but your habits might just be working against you achieving this important goal.

So what are the different ways that you might be thwarting your money saving journey. See the below fsctors.

You are withdrawing your saved funds to use. When you continuously withdraw saved funds to use for your present needs then you are working against saving money for the future.

You are not keeping to your saving percentage. When you made up your mind to save a percentage of your money and you are not keeping to it, then you are thwarting the process of saving money

incessant breaks in the savings.This is about you taking short breaks that are not necessary, to avoid saving your money. If you wanted a monthly saving but you go months without remitting money into your saving account then you are thwarting your saving journey because before you know you might just be putting a stop to it.

What do you think?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
They are sometimes I always try as much as possible to avoid using the money I have for saving purpose , the reason why I always try not to use them is because if you start using them you may automatically use all the money in your savings account. This is just one of the reason why I do not like saving money in the bank.

I prefer the money I intended to save for long-term purpose to be in cryptocurrency as I will have high percentage of getting profit and saving at the same time. It's not really easy and what we must understand is that without discipline , putting all these things into consideration will be quite impossible.

The only way for people to save money without having any problem is for them to try as much as possible to be disciplined and determined to do whatever will be of benefits to them in the future and not to be carried away by the pleasure of spending.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last paragraph is apt you have to be determined on a thing to achieve it. Just starting out isn't enough but are you determined, disciplined and consistent enough to see it come to pass. When it comes to saving we need to apply the three factors I have just mentioned you can't save for long if you don't have the spirit for those three.

Again avoid using your savings for immediate needs that can wait . if the need isn't an urgent one that is almost a do or die then using ones savings isn't a wise one. Again it isn't wise to lend out your savings for whatever reasons. peopl6 needs to understand that people that bortow your money might not psy back the way they are stated. So don't do this on the assurance that nothing would go wrong. it would shock you that the person might just disappoint you.

If you have to lend money then it should be from you other accounts and bank more on what you can lose not necessarily on the person paying back. The most here is to save for the rainy and be consistent with it to achieve the total aim.

Shigobad2020

I have learnt one or two things about thwarting my savings , back in the days , I normally saves every money i have or my gain on my business , so whenever I don't have money , I just went withdrawing the savings thereby withdrawing everything in the process .

I now decided to start saving at least fourty or thirty percent of my gain or from my salary and using the remaining sixty percent for my upkeep which has makes ut tremendously possible for me to save up to two good years now because I have enough to spend before the end of the month and i also get paid online very two weeks ,
So I don't touch my savings anymore unless i have a project to do or I wanted to boost my business with the savings.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Thwarting your efforts on anything good is very easy I don't know why destroying is always simple than building a thing up. Look at building a house it will take months to build a house even with funds available but that same house of you want to bring it down it would just take 5 or 6 hours with a caterpillar to bring it down.

Same is applicable here with savings, you save money to have something reasonable in months but to withdraw and spend it might just take you only few hours. This my illustration is in consonance with your statement up there. Saving money isn't easy that is why a proactive step must be taken so that you would be able to achieve the aim

The best bet is to resist the urge to always want to withdraw money for whatever from your savings and continue to save a good percentage too..