WARNING! Money Making Turns Scam

uforwealth

Verified member
Have you heard about it? It initially proved to be legit and trustworthy. It gave people their profits after 20 days of expiration of the investment and send the profits to their local bank accounts within 24 hours.
Screenshot_20230331-183153.png
I will tell you exactly and completely about it.

But let me quickly give this piece of advice.
If you are introduced to an investment,do not invest a huge amount of money whose loss will turn you into a victim of hypertension even if the person who introduced the investment to you is your bossom friend because he or she may not know much about the investment.

You might have heard of ai mining company whose website is mobile.aimining.org
It has been paying investors for more than 4 months.

About a week ago the company announced its lucky-draw for 2023 general election celebration . As a result of this people who did not know about this company before started investing their hard earned money. Those who did not have money started to borrow money from banks and from their friends. Somebody borrowed N500,000 and invested it in AI mining believing that it can never turn into scam.

Unfortunately, at the time of writing this post ai mining whose website is mobile.aimining.org is no more paying. Their mining machines have stopped mining and their customer service representatives who had been responding quickly to any question are no where to be found.

This is a lesson for you and me. Please let other people know that ai mining that owns mobile.aimining.org is now a scam.

Are you a victim or you have heard about it? Share your experience about it in the comment section

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is better to always look at the investment that you want to try before putting your hard earned money. I have also learnt my lessons in a great way because I lost huge amount of money to HYIP schemes and I come to terms that invest in high yield investment programs is a total waste of time and money because they are not going to last long. Most of the high yield investment programs are established to rip people off. You will be paid at the initial stage but in the end, you will lose your hard-earned money. I have been experienced well enough to work online and have known all their gimmicks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like myself because I don't fall for any kind of investment I prefer to work sn esrn the truth is that most of if not all these high yield investment programs are established to rip people off.

They know what they are doing You will be paid at the initial stage but in the end, you will lose your hard-earned money. so if one is introduced to an investment, the best bet is not to invest a huge amount of money whose loss will take a huge toll on you. it is good to ditch the idea of investment with overly high interest.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I always try as much as possible to warn people about these kind of platforms because most of them usually turn out to be a scam. Sny platform that requires you to invest some certain amount of money and make certain percentage is usually a scam.

That is what I try my best to tell people on different forums because those kind of platforms are not sustainable and they always promise you quick money which is not realistic.

Even if you make your research you may see a lot of people giving them good reviews but after some period of time everything will turn out to be a scam. So it is better to stay away from such platforms.