WARNING! Dont even think of trying Affilliate Marketing until you read these 3 points

arknation

Finding the best affiliate programs for beginners is one of the most difficult tasks you'll encounter when starting an affiliate marketing business.

There are many high-paying affiliate schemes to select from, after all, choosing the incorrect affiliate scheme might put you back months, but selecting the perfect one could result in you earning your first affiliate buckaroos before your site is even “completed.”

Now, because this is a frequently asked issue, Google is your friend. Just type in the best affiliate programs for beginners. Personally, Clickbank and Digistore4 (not listed btw) are my faves.

The Most Effective Affiliate Marketing Programs For Newbies
  1. CJ (Commission Junction) Affiliate Program
  2. ShareASale Affiliate Program
  3. ClickBank Affiliate Program
  4. Rakuten Advertising Affiliate Program
  5. Impact Affiliate Program
  6. Awin Affiliate Program
  7. Etsy Affiliate Program
  8. eBay Partner Network Affiliate Program
  9. Fiverr Affiliate Program

What Should You Look For In An Affiliate Marketing Program?

1. Ease Of Use

Make things as simple as possible for yourself when you're initially starting out in affiliate marketing. Signing up for affiliate programs that not only make sense but also have outstanding management and design is one of them.

After all, the last thing you want to deal with is an affiliate program with a horribly designed user interface. Creating affiliate links or uploading a banner might be a headache as a result of this.

2. Contact Points

From time to time, things will go awry. Links will cease working, and you'll be perplexed as to why last month's sales report appears to be upside down. That's when you'll need the assistance of a dedicated affiliate manager.

Affiliate networks have a minor edge in this area because you can rely on their support team as well as the affiliate manager for any program-related questions. Keep in mind that affiliate managers are similar to face-to-face managers in that some are excellent and others are terrible.

3. Payments & Commissions

Find out not only how much an affiliate program will pay you, but also when you will get paid. The majority of affiliate programs are Net 30, but there are a few that are Net 60 and even Net 90. In plain English, this indicates that most affiliates get paid 30 days after a transaction, while some are not paid for 90 days. That's a long time to wait for your affiliate earnings, especially if you're trying to pay your expenses.

I hope this article sparked something inside of you.

“Most people die at age 25 and are buried at age 65.” -Myles Munroe

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have written so well that I need to commend your effort on what you have done so far. Affiliate marketing is not just an investment we nerd to jump into without much about how it works. We need to know that the affiliate website that we choose may determine our luck with affiliate programs

B

baluprabhu1974

Thanks for the list. But ClickBank and eBay are denying to open an affiliate account from India. I developed a price comparison site for USA customers and wanted to open an affiliate account with eBay, they denied it.

Titilopemi1

This is a very good and educative write up for the knowledge of those who think affiliate marketing is easy.
Thanks so much for the eye opening write up

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is why I said that it is not really easy for people to make money with affiliate marketing as a lot of people are saying. In every opportunity that you are interested to make money online there always be a challenges and do not expect to make something quick within a short period of time. But with passion you will be able to overcome every challenge.