Warm Water Bath is good for the Heart.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Warm Water Bath is good for the Heart.

I have associated bathing in warm water frequently with a lower risk of death from heart disease and stroke, according to research. According to the study, the higher the dose, the better the cardiovascular health appears to be.

A daily warm bath appeared to be more protective than one taken once or twice a week. I found bathing in warm water regularly to be connected with a lower risk of hypertension, implying that warm water baths had a beneficial effect.

Bathing may lessen the risk of cardiovascular disease in part because it lowers the risk of excessive blood pressure. I have linked bathing in warm water daily to enhance sleep quality and self-rated health.

anil02

Verified member
I don't know in which area you are living. But in my area we have much cold in winter and hot is summer. In winter it is not impossible to take bath with cold water for us like it is summer it is tough to take bate with hot water. But I know many old age peoples like to bath with cold water in all season. Many years ago I went to a village of Jammu in winter, their people are taking bath with cold water and I think they have not any health problem. Follow of Arya samaj also like to take bath with cold water.