Walk Daily to Lose Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
Even though it may seem almost impossible to fit in regular walking in the hectic schedule of today's life, do not worry. From de-stressing to preventing serious ailments, only thirty minutes of daily walking can help you, than you can imagine.

There are benefits that regular walking can bring to you. As obvious as it may seem, walking every day for at least thirty minutes can help you get rid of that stubborn fat around your midsection and lose weight.

If you are wondering how this happens, there is an answer. Walking helps to improve the body’s response to insulin, and it can help reduce the belly fat. Walking is said to be one of the most effective low-impact ways to burn fat.

Well said Op! Walking is the easiest way to keep fit and healthy, especially if done in the right way. Walking is easier to do than running, that's seen as an easier form of exercise. It's even advisable to start walking first as an exercise before engaging in some kind of jogging or running.

Even though it may seem almost impossible to fit in regular walking in the hectic schedule of today's life, do not worry. From de-stressing to preventing serious ailments, only thirty minutes of daily walking can help you, than you can imagine.

There are benefits that regular walking can bring to you. As obvious as it may seem, walking every day for at least thirty minutes can help you get rid of that stubborn fat around your midsection and lose weight.

If you are wondering how this happens, there is an answer. Walking helps to improve the body’s response to insulin, and it can help reduce the belly fat. Walking is said to be one of the most effective low-impact ways to burn fat.
Indeed ! I think walking is the best exercise for the health and if you run then it is 100% plus. Walking is good for older age while running is good for young people. Even at the age of 58 if you can run then it is very useful to your health. It may solve your most of heart diseases. It prevents the heart attack problems. I use to run on the play ground and even my Gym.

You are right because this is one of the easiest unscheduled exercise one can carry out daily. I do this a lot. I walk a lot of time. Mine isn’t about the planned scheduled no I have decided to inculcate into my routine the act of walking. I walk all the time