Using digital wallet for payments

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For sure those with online business are already using digital wallets for the payments of transactions. Online selling is much easier when you use the digital wallet because it is simpler to audit the sales. The other payment means like depositing money in the bank of the COD payments upon delivery can also stay but they are not convenient for the seller and the buyer as well.

For offline business it is also good to start using the digital wallet. As I said, the computation and audit would be easier. Another big benefit is the risk of the sales in cash to be stolen especially if your business is retailing with unknown customers. If that kind of business is handled only by your staff because you cannot manage it then stealing is very tempting. With the use of the digital wallet you can have peace of mind away from your business.

Until recently, cash on delivery was the ideal payment options for the customers and e-commerce stores in my home country. However, in recent time a lot of mobile apps were launched which eased the online payment. banks also opened up for e-commerce transaction, which helped people directly pay from banks. If you are selling online, you need to see these options

Digital wallet is one of the safest and easiest means of making payments presently but offline store hardly use data wallet as means of payments but it is advisable for the offline stored to start accepting digital wallet as a means of payment. This will make business more fast and also safe for us all.

I prefer to use digital wallets like paypal to make payment. The major benefit of using digital wallet is you do not have to worry about the potential misuse of your cards when you share card information online. Another benefit is the possibility of transaction reversal if anything goes wrong.

I predict that there will come a time when digital payment system will also be adopted by many people in the lower tier regions. i live in such a country where people do not use credit cards and debit cards and still rely on traditional currency notes to pay and get paid. However, things will change in the future.

Digital walkers have proven to be of much benefits to businesses these days. Especially since many of them are going online. They come with so many benefits as you have mentioned. You can easily audit your money and it reduces the risk of stealing because the transactions are automatically recorded. Many people are moving into this even with offline businesses.