Urgent, I need a loan for a safe bitcoin investment. Max.Honesty

moneydreams

I'm a bitcoin trader who wants to invest more money on a popular trading online platform. After the third halving, btc is now beginning to go up, and it will go to record heights from now to 2021. It's certain. Simply, I buy now: after 1year I sell & I give you back your money+good interests. Done. Easy. No risk. Max.honesty offered. And required.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I know this can be very tempting, accessing loans to trade crypto currency is always very tempting as it has occurredto millions of traders to go and either sell an asset and use the money to trade crypto currency, But I tell you the truth that may end up becoming a very wrong decision. The market is very volatile and hence it is very dangerous to take such steps when you think of the profits always think of the risk aswel. If anything goes wrong you will get yourself seriously very indebted and in a worse case scenario you may become bankrupt and you will become a defaulter in the eyes of your creditor. I had a friend who newly heard about crypto currency trading and he was sp excited as he felt he could make a fortune out of it and he went ahead to sell his car without consulting any one and he invested the money into crypto an'll because he witnessed the bullish market and had not seen where the bearish market is making people to liquidate. So he plunged all the cash into future trading and instantly the market went against him and he managed to close the trade loading half of his asset. I will advise you apply caution,