I need urgent cash credit or loan without any upfront fee

lifeaimz

Dear Friends,
I am very tired of getting scammed from online frauds, is there anybody human kind peoples help me to get genuine loan help?
My name is Basavaraju S from India looking for money assistance personal loan (it means no upfront fee, what ever the fee deducted from loan) looking for up to 10000$
I was working as Uber driver Due to covid situation there is no support of enough earning.
So that I’m planning to start new business with the loan amount

I need specific tenor upto 2years repay the loan, world is big there is lot of people’s and reality is nobody helping each other. I’m facing financial crisis due to bad credit couldn’t able to get bank loan.
no upfront fee because of I’m very tired of losing money for paying money for scammers. I’m in need for financial support but people asking money for money help!!! Good but nobody offer loan?

so that I’m here asking help for getting loan.
Expecting you will help without any fee in advance....
thanks in advance

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Sorry about your situation, everyone is facing a very hard time, mostly at this time of the covid19, as a lot of businesses were been seriously affected negatively. So it has been easy for the world economies as many countries are still struggling and they have not been able to recover as many of the government of those countries suffering never made provisions or contingent plans to cater for her citizens in the face of a pandemic such as this magnitude. In fact during that time many of us here in my country never got anything called palliative during the heat of the covid19. It is indeed terrible as the food that was meant for the people were locked up wickedly in warehouses and people suffered all the hardship and inflation in the economy. But we are grateful to God we are still alive well. But as regards the loan I hope you were able to get the amount you were looking for. Here in my country that amount is very huge and no one will ever give it to you without a good collateral or business structure on ground which i presume you don't have. But I wish you luck.

Kendy

Verified member
It's a pity you are going through so much but the truth is, some people are going through worse situations. The negative impact of the covid-19 pandemic left a bad palm prints. The reason you find it difficult to get loan from banks is due to bad credit and this is not good. I doubt if you would get any loan with such long repayment period. Two years is a whole lot of time and in my geographical settings, banks cannot sign such loans to individuals except it is government loans or grants. There are online loan apps where you can apply without collateral and upfront fee but the repayment period cannot exceed six months, which is the highest timeframe. You could apply for the loan online, you need to check the one that supports your setting as it would not take upto 48 hours, your account would be credited but this form could be risky because all your personal information and account information would be required, included your card pin.

I would suggest, you pick up a side hustle, where you can save up money and start little. Helping these days is not easy because some loan collectors take advantage of people's kindheartedness.

Kendy

Verified member
It's a pity you are going through so much but the truth is, some people are going through worse situations. The negative impact of the covid-19 pandemic left a bad palm prints. The reason you find it difficult to get loan from banks is due to bad credit and this is not good. I doubt if you would get any loan with such long repayment period. Two years is a whole lot of time and in my geographical settings, banks cannot sign such loans to individuals except it is government loans or grants. There are online loan apps where you can apply without collateral and upfront fee but the repayment period cannot exceed six months, which is the highest timeframe. You could apply for the loan online, you need to check the one that supports your setting as it would not take upto 48 hours, your account would be credited but this form could be risky because all your personal information and account information would be required, included your card pin.

I would suggest, you pick up a side hustle, where you can save up money and start little. Helping these days is not easy because some loan collectors take advantage of people's kindheartedness.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
So sorry about what you are going through. Though I am not sure that this is the right place for you to get a loan. People don't know you hear and so they won't trust if you will pay back the loan.

You can do your best to avoid scam sites online as you are saying that you have fallen alot for their frauds. It seems you are so desperate to get some money and that is leading you to the wrong places.

I prefer that instead of focusing on getting a loan when it is so hard to get, you could just work hard and earn the money. Of which you are already in the right place here in Trendri earning some money.

suryacharan

every one is in bad situation due to corona virus but still some are handling the situation smoothly and boldly