Crypto BTC and ETH are on the steady resurgent in price

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you've been following the market recently you'll come to know that BTC and ETH is on the steady resurgent in price at the moment. The coins are on the limbo, dancing towards bullish run. Its not long ago BTC climbed to $40,000 and dropped down slightly to $38,000 with in the space one of month. BTC is currently at $42,846 with daily price increase of +4.75.

Same thing also goes to ETH, this week have been a great week for the coin that has been struggling for weeks deadlocked within $1,900 - $2,000. At the moment ETH is on the improvement that resembles bull run. The coin is valued at $2,919 at present with +4.01 increase in the last 24 hours.

Do you think is time for their bull run?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely I have been following the market since the beginning of this week and of course I have my money on ethereum. It has been giving me a very good profit since I started the trade for the past 3 days. I think we are definitely heading to a very big bull run.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed in the past few days that Bitcoin is hovering in the $45K level. That is a good sign because I think the trend is going up and maybe will reach the $50K level within this month. However, we cannot rely on mere observation with the trend because there are many factors that affect the market price. If a whale would buy or sell then the price will be rocked.