Upwork: Best Way To Get Paid To Write

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you want to make more money on your writing skill, upwork is the way to go, they have clients all over world, it is pretty much easy to get in, to get started on upwork, here is the detailed list of what you should do.

Create an account: Go to Upwork's website and click on "Become a Freelancer." button and Follow the prompts to create an account and complete your profile. Be sure to include information about your writing experience and skills, as well as any relevant education or certifications.

Search for writing jobs: Once your account is set up, you can start searching for writing jobs that interest you.

Submit a proposal: When you find a job that you want to apply for, you will need to submit a proposal explaining why you are the best fit for the job and what you will charge for your services.

Wait for a response: After you submit your proposal, the client will review it and decide whether or not to hire you. If they accept your proposal, you can start working on the project.

Complete the work: Once you have been hired for a job, it's important to deliver high-quality work on time. Make sure to communicate with the client and keep them updated on your progress.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thanks for posting this very detailed guideline on how one can be able to register on upwork and begin to earn and make money there. I have actually heard a lot about the site but I've never tried to log into or sign up and see how it operates. I have seen and tested places like Fiverr but not upwork.

And I hope that the site will have the crypto currency withrawal method. One great disadvantage that I have is the fact that most of these paid to write sites offer their payment using PayPal and that is an account that has so many complications in my country. I have tried to get registered and verified there but it seems like that is not going to work.

But lately I've been working on getting more used to crypto currency and it will really be nice to work there: upwork if they offer withrawal using crypto currency.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Paul Abel Glad the post is valuable to you, you can just go on google and type, 'freelance writer job on upwork' and you will see a lot of jobs, you will also be able to check the description and to your question, Upwork does offer the ability to withdraw funds using cryptocurrency. When you are ready to withdraw your earnings, you can choose to receive a payment in Bitcoin. To do this, you will need to have a Bitcoin wallet and will need to provide the address of that wallet to Upwork.

Once you have done this, you can choose the Bitcoin option when withdrawing your funds, and the payment will be sent to your wallet. Please note that there may be charges associated with withdrawing funds using Bitcoin, and the amount of time it takes for the payment to be received in your wallet may vary depending on network conditions.