Review Trendri : The new rules and its effects on the users.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Someone will observe now that trendri has changed its operation. You can now earn with just two lines comment and even with just a few lines while creating thread. This is not the only change, it doesn't have a stable payment for comment anymore. While some pay low, some may pay high.

Do you like the new operation and what are the effects on the users?

Victorial

well, I must confess that I do like it so much. It has made me trite long comments and earn more on one post than what I normally earn on 2 posts if not three. Though it can be tiring as you need at least 100 words to get 0.042 dollars and that I think is the highest for a post. I am yet to figure out the highest amount paid for creating a thread. Sometimes I get 0.09, 0.08, 0.01. As a writer and someone vast in many fields, I find it easy to write long comments but creating a thread is not easy

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Someone will observe now that trendri has changed its operation. You can now earn with just two lines comment and even with just a few lines while creating thread. This is not the only change, it doesn't have a stable payment for comment anymore. While some pay low, some may pay high.

Hi btaliat. Thank you for your nice post about the new operation of Trendri. Yes,I like this new operation very much. It is great that you can now earn with even two lines so you do not have to repeat things over and over again which is very boring for the reader. So the writing becomes better.
Trendri is the best site of all because it finds ways for improvement and it respects its users.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hi btaliat. Thank you for your nice post about the new operation of Trendri. Yes,I like this new operation very much. It is great that you can now earn with even two lines so you do not have to repeat things over and over again which is very boring for the reader. So the writing becomes better.
Trendri is the best site of all because it finds ways for improvement and it respects its users.
And don't you notice the payment has reduced? Although I like the new ways of making money but the reward is somehow too small

greenieS

Verified member

This decision was probably made to avoid spam like "ok", "ty for info", "very nice" and such posts. As for the payment, I find it an interesting idea to be random. That is, you can earn $ 0.0005 per post, but also $ 0.08, for example. :) I like the idea, I agree.