Is Trendri Good for Everyone?

Thuman

I heard about Trendri from a friend and decided to give it a try. I'm here to talk about making money online through the crypto space and AI. If you're interested, let's welcome one another my friend.

I'll make you current with any new way to help us earn money 😊👊 istockphoto-1296893613-612x612 (1).jpg

Solution
In fact, the Trendri forum welcomes anyone and from any country, but they should be at least ten years old, master written English, avoid grammatical errors, be able to create unique content according to the section available, before you make money you need to verify at least you 20 comments and 10 threads have been created.

Suba

Staff member
In fact, the Trendri forum welcomes anyone and from any country, but they should be at least ten years old, master written English, avoid grammatical errors, be able to create unique content according to the section available, before you make money you need to verify at least you 20 comments and 10 threads have been created.

Solution

Mika

VIP Contributor
Paid to post feature has been recently been re-enabled on Trendri. When I joined the site we could earn upto 12 cents, but currently we can earn maximum 4 cents away rate has been drastically reduced on Trendri, and it is not possible to earn well. However despite these factors it is still a good site to earn from paid posting. Most of the available sites have even poorer pat rate, I hope this time trendri continues to remain paid to post site thus giving opportunity to earn