Top three ways to make money on Facebook

OlaAdams

Am supper pump up to share with you guys today how to make cool cash on Facebook, considering Facebook to be a very robust social media platform, without any further ado, lets get started.

What Facebook?

For the benefit of those who have been living in shadow, Facebook is an online social media platform that connect people from different part of the world.

Can You Sell on Facebook?

Anybody can make money with Facebook. Like anything in life, you need to be persistent and not give up if your campaign doesn’t work the first time. For most of these suggestions, the quality of your Facebook profile is going to be your best way of making a first impression. There are lots of spammers on Facebook that promise the world and never follow through. You don’t want to be one of these people as your chances of making money will be slim. Make sure your Facebook profile makes it look like you’re a real person.

• Write a Facebook Post: If you just want to sell to your current Facebook friends, you can write a post. In the “What’s on your mind?” field, start typing what you want to sell. You can also include a picture of the item too. Posts only share with your friends, but they can be seen by others you don’t know if your friend shares the post. Maybe you’ve see your own friend circles selling cars, real estate, and other possessions instead of going through the hassle of selling to a stranger. If you’ve never sold anything on Facebook you can use their posts as an example to model your post. So there you have it, Top three ways to make some extra cash on your Facebook account Do leave a comment in the section below.
  • Create Facebook Ads: You can create ads for someone else’s page or for your page. A guy Bobby teaches people how to make an extra $1,000 or more a month for running Facebook ads for other companies and blogs. He’s known as the Millennial Money Man and has a course called The Facebook Side Hustle Course. He started creating ads for other people as a side hustle and it grew into mainstream revenue. As a business owner, you can run ads to help grow your business. For this suggestion, you will first need to create a Facebook Page for your business or website. In fact, think of Pages as “Facebook for Business.”
  • Become a Social Media Manager: If you’re social media savvy, you can also get paid to manage corporate social media accounts.
Your responsibilities might include:

• Scheduling social media posts
  • Responding to comments
  • Creating social media graphics
  • Monitoring ad campaign metrics
  • Building the audience size
There’s a good chance that you’ll have to manage social media account on other platforms besides Facebook.

So, it can be a good idea to at least be familiar with the larger platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter as well.

arunima25

Verified member
That's a very informative and elaborate article. And you have sequenced it well. I am not so regular to my Facebook account but I keep it just in case I might need it in future for promoting my business or blogs as it is a powerful tool to do so. It was good to know that we have other ways also to make money on Facebook. I have heard of people making money on Facebook but I am yet to meet someone in person or online who does that.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse the best way to make money from facebook is by buying and selling. I don’t know about the investment on there, because a lot sounds scamming but trading and buying money on the platform is very real. One just need to advertise on the app then be customer=friendly too

Cinderella

I know many people sell products on Facebook and there are some who are successful in this field. Though I am not familiar with the creation of Facebook Ads and earning from it. It's interesting to know but I haven't tried earning from Facebook as of yet. Though I am happy to know that there are some who are doing good with it.

OlaAdams

hello have you tried it yet can you share some feet back
@ reb621 i have tried the facebook ads, although i was running ads for myself / my products. As at the time then i was running a graphics design agency where i make designs for people base on their demand. The result was fantastic as i was able to create better awareness among my target audience.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Ofcourse the best way to make money from facebook is by buying and selling. I don’t know about the investment on there, because a lot sounds scamming but trading and buying money on the platform is very real. One just need to advertise on the app then be customer=friendly too
Buying and selling might be your best way to make money online. But do you know that some people are making huge money just by promoting affiliate links. There are some affiliate link that the promoter of the link makes money on each sign up and each sign up might worth $0.5. It is more easier for people to sign up for a website than to buy a product.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Buying and selling might be your best way to make money online. But do you know that some people are making huge money just by promoting affiliate links. There are some affiliate link that the promoter of the link makes money on each sign up and each sign up might worth $0.5. It is more easier for people to sign up for a website than to buy a product.
I know about that I'm an affiliate with Amazon so I advertise my links both on Facebook and Instagram to get wider coverage audience. I'm hoping to get a blog to get a better platform that I can write reviews of this products to post on the blog

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know about that I'm an affiliate with Amazon so I advertise my links both on Facebook and Instagram to get wider coverage audience. I'm hoping to get a blog to get a better platform that I can write reviews of this products to post on the blog
If I may ask.
How much do you earn daily promoting products from amazon affiliates? I have heard many testimonies and also tried there tips, but I have not been able to make a sales. I would like to know secret behind this that makes some people to earn reasonable amount of money on amazon associate.
How are you successful there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice tips,I always understand that there some people who have been making money on Facebook but I didn't take time to understand and research about how this can actually be possible, from your write-up know most of the people that are making money online through Facebook are actually selling one product or the other.nice business idea.

Overcomer

Banned
Buying AND selling is a good way to earn money on Facebook but there are many ways one can also earn money on Facebook. Example is Business promotion, publicising and advertising of both your business and people's business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Facebook is undoubtedly one of the best social media platforms on the internet to make money online in 2021. the good thing about Facebook is that you don't necessarily need to have an online business before you can start making money. You can have an offline business and advertise it to people on Facebook and get a lot of cells sitting at the comfort of your home.

Mertayasa

In my opinion make make from facebook is quite difficult, because this social media platform is very restricted about link. So it's very difficult to share any kind of link, they will banned our account.
I know the reason good to avoid scammer or something like that. But in order to make money from facebook we have to share our affiliate link or refferal link. There are such way to share our affiliate link without directly share it.
We have to explain to our customer target and share the link when they are agree. But sometimes no body care about it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people make money from Facebook using different method to do that, can you sell your products on Facebook? Yes, that is one of the good way you can make money from Facebook advertising your business or promoting your product on Facebook,in order to make money from Facebook you must create a unique Facebook page in which you upload a photo or video of your business or product.

onlineinfopreneur

Am supper pump up to share with you guys today how to make cool cash on Facebook, considering Facebook to be a very robust social media platform, without any further ado, lets get started.

What Facebook?

For the benefit of those who have been living in shadow, Facebook is an online social media platform that connect people from different part of the world.

Anybody can make money with Facebook. Like anything in life, you need to be persistent and not give up if your campaign doesn’t work the first time. For most of these suggestions, the quality of your Facebook profile is going to be your best way of making a first impression. There are lots of spammers on Facebook that promise the world and never follow through. You don’t want to be one of these people as your chances of making money will be slim. Make sure your Facebook profile makes it look like you’re a real person.

• Write a Facebook Post: If you just want to sell to your current Facebook friends, you can write a post. In the “What’s on your mind?” field, start typing what you want to sell. You can also include a picture of the item too. Posts only share with your friends, but they can be seen by others you don’t know if your friend shares the post. Maybe you’ve see your own friend circles selling cars, real estate, and other possessions instead of going through the hassle of selling to a stranger. If you’ve never sold anything on Facebook you can use their posts as an example to model your post. So there you have it, Top three ways to make some extra cash on your Facebook account Do leave a comment in the section below.
  • Create Facebook Ads: You can create ads for someone else’s page or for your page. A guy Bobby teaches people how to make an extra $1,000 or more a month for running Facebook ads for other companies and blogs. He’s known as the Millennial Money Man and has a course called The Facebook Side Hustle Course. He started creating ads for other people as a side hustle and it grew into mainstream revenue. As a business owner, you can run ads to help grow your business. For this suggestion, you will first need to create a Facebook Page for your business or website. In fact, think of Pages as “Facebook for Business.”
  • Become a Social Media Manager: If you’re social media savvy, you can also get paid to manage corporate social media accounts.

• Responding to comments
There’s a good chance that you’ll have to manage social media account on other platforms besides Facebook.

So, it can be a good idea to at least be familiar with the larger platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter as well.
Very informative. Thank you so much. :)

Setho

VIP Contributor
Facebook is definitely the largest social media network in the world and I thought you have a lot of advantages that you can be able to get from it if you can be able to use the platform right. You can be able to make a lot of money for free if you can be able to build a community or if you can be able to study how to use the Facebook algorithm to master paid advertisement. I always advise that you should try to follow the rules as much as possible because his move usually have a very strict policy.

Wiserr

What Facebook?

• Responding to comments

That's it, you have already made mention of the steps cby step way to make money on Facebook, but in addition to what you just said, we normally use Facebook to advertise our product you can also use it to attract customers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Majority of people simply don't know the benefits around Facebook, which can be used for different things especially when it comes to making money online through varieties of options. Ranging from physical products/digital products, affiliate marketing, drop-shipping, content marketing etc. This kind of options thrive better on Facebook too, due to Facebook large number of users which can help to enable the seller or marketer either in the marketplace using ads or the one simply running a page to organize users about the business he is simply operating on.

It simply depends on what the marketer wants from Facebook, because Facebook is the home of business, majority are simply earning thousands of dollars simply marketing products using the marketplace of Facebook or simply using, their Facebook page, using those ads of Facebook to seek viral attention of his or her project.

marcsworld1

Great point! I use Social Media for Referral Marketing. I invite people to use their friends/followers to make extra money by taking surveys, downloading apps, or sign ups. Great for traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Facebook is a great platform where you can make money provided you know your way out. I want to make a correction about your post in which you say one of the ways to make money in Facebook adverts. Well that is not the case, you can ask anyone else.

You can only drive traffic from Facebook to and offer outside. it is not the advanced that will bring you money but the offer which you use it to sell.

I will show you simple ways to make money with Facebook platform and pages.

Promote Referral Links
Facebook pages and platform is a great way to promote referral links of any programming you are doing. You simply sign up with different Facebook groups in your niche.

You can start posting screenshots after you have been accepted into the groups. However you should avoid spell me and respect other members.

Promote affiliate Products
Promoting affiliate product is another way of making money with Facebook page. the product you are going to promote most related to the niche you are.

it is good to determine which type of affiliate products the member of the pages are going to respond to before you begin to promote.

Membership Program
If you have a lot of people on your Facebook pages you can simply sell membership program to them provided they believe in your brand.