Top Three Display Ads Platforms For Your Blog

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Majority of the bloggers are looking for one way or the other to increase the revenue of their blogs.

Promoting affiliate offers is one of the way bloggers make money. Sometimes this might not be enough and you may need another source of income without doing additional work.

This is the reason why some people go for display advert on their blog so as to increase the earn potential of their website.

Google adsense is the most common One when it comes to display advert from blogs. But Google adsense has low CPM, and you have to drive loads of traffic to your website to make a decent amount of money.

Another problem faced by bloggers is that they are often get rejected most of the time even when they have done virtually all the necessary things in the TOS of Google adsense

So I am going to present you other three display advert platforms which you can use to increase the revenue of your blog.

1 Ezoic
You can apply for display ads on this platform, and the traffic requirement is not high. 10000 sessions per month is all you need to get accepted.

2 Mediavine
This is another good platform which pays higher than Google adsense. You need 50,000 sessions per month to get accepted on this platform.

3 AdThrive
This is another fascinating platform you can apply for to display adverts on your website. The traffic requirement is higher which stood at 100,000 sessions per month.

Currently I am using the first one, which is Ezoic because my blog receives less than 20,000 page view per month at present. But my ultimate end goal is the third one because they have higher CPM than the rest.

if you know all the advert this paper from which I did not include you can simply add them in the comments section for other people to benefit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good piece of information you have written here. The traffic requirement for ezoic he's quite very large but I think it is definitely worth it if you can have the knowledge and understanding of how to drive traffic to your platform. I think I would be looking at it when I launch my blog before the end of this year.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is a very good piece of information you have written here. The traffic requirement for ezoic he's quite very large but I think it is definitely worth it if you can have the knowledge and understanding of how to drive traffic to your platform. I think I would be looking at it when I launch my blog before the end of this year.
To be honest, Ezoic traffic requirement is not that much compared to AdThrive which stood at 100,000 session per month.

This requires serious grinding for over a year before you can reach this level of traffic.

I still prefer Ezoic because it is still 10,000 page views per month sometimes less if you have a quality website.

To be very honest 10,000 pageview is not that much. You just need 100 articles to bring you 100 pageviews each per month.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, it is easy to get approved by Google Adsense compared to meeting the traffic requirements for these ad networks. It is really hard to get even 5000 views per month on your website let alone 10,000, or 50,000 for that matter. I know this because I own three websites and I have not been able to get more than 5000 views per month.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, it is easy to get approved by Google Adsense compared to meeting the traffic requirements for these ad networks. It is really hard to get even 5000 views per month on your website let alone 10,000, or 50,000 for that matter. I know this because I own three websites and I have not been able to get more than 5000 views per month.
Perhaps you are not working full-time on your blogs or you are targeting high competitive keywords.

There is no point in working hard for penny CPM which Google adsense is paying people.

For instance, I have a blog (less than 2 years old) which generates 30,000 page view per month. Google adsense pay $18 for all the session in a month. While Ezoic pay $190 for the same amount of traffic generated.

I think a smart blogger will dish Google adsense for other high paying display ads platform like Ezoic.