Top three coins faucets to claim now..

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Faucets are generally low Paying , lots of people are discouraged in it because some times in a month of actively claiming faucets you may not earn up.to $5 when compared to the data consumption.
I have come to realize that claiming faucets should be a means of saving the little for future when the price appreciate. Faucets for smaller coins are best for me in my experience because you can easily accumulate them then hold them till the price rises for instance doge coin recently rise up to 300% so you can imagine people who had had reasonable doge from faucets. Personally I like to continuously claim doge faucets, stellar faucet and Tron faucets.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I like your point. Claiming crypto coin from faucet should only be for savings. It's save for future when the price has risen much higher.
If all the coin I have claimed from the faucet website are kept in a wallet, since more than 5 years now that I have been claiming them, I would have been rich by now.
But nowadays faucet are not good to claim. There reward as really decreased a lot. I don't think the coin are worth claiming this time around.