Top 7 Ways to Make Money Online

Holladayo

1. Affiliate Marketing.
  2. Selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Cragslist.
  3. Blogging.
  4. Niche E-commerce.
  5. Your Own YouTube Channel.
  6. Selling E-books.
  7. Develop Apps.

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
  1. Affiliate Marketing.
  2. Selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Cragslist.
  3. Blogging.
  4. Niche E-commerce.
  5. Your Own YouTube Channel.
  6. Selling E-books.
  7. Develop Apps.

There are some good ways to make money, but you also need to have the necessary knowledge. Not everyone can make a youtube account to manage it well, not everyone can build certain applications on the phone where to make money, etc. You have to learn first :)

All these you have mentioned are top ways of making money on the internet. They all require a lot of knowledge for you to be able to monetize them but if you are able to do that then you are probably on your way to making a lot of money.

Writing of ebooks is probably very lucrative because you stand a chance of making a lot of money if it is good enough. You can publish books on Amazon Kindle and make a lot of money from it. All you need to do is to learn the necessary things on Amazon Kindle like keyword research and some other things then you are probably good to go.

You also need to publish a lot of books for you to make consistent sales. There are people that make thousands of dollars on monthly basis from Amazon Kindle publishing.

The beautiful thing about it is that you don't necessarily need to drive traffic outside for you to make good amount of money from it. affiliate marketing on the other hand is also another very lucrative internet venture that anyone can capitalise on and make a lot of money from it.
there are several affiliate marketing platforms you can go into and start from there.

All the ways you mentioned above needs high techy person to be able to use them to make money someone can't just come in now and say he or she wants to start blogging or YouTube channel it will be hard for he or she because it needs experience even a writer, for a writer to be able to write good article must have had previous experiences with writing if not the article will be null.

I will only explain the ones I know which is blogging to blog you will need a capital this money will be to buy domain and hosting and data then the rest will be paid to settle the website developer which will setup the site for you the remaining change will be used for data don't worry you don't need laptop to blog all you need is a phone with a good ram and fast network connection.

Once the developer finishes setting up the site for you, all you will be doing is posting and checking the sites analytics once you have up to 100 visitors you will apply for AdSense which will pay you for ads show on your site that's all for blogging

My belief is that we have other ways of making money online which are totally different from the one you listed in your post.

Each of those money making model you listed on your post have both advantages and disadvantages.

Take for instance you can get start today with affiliate marketing. You don't have to create your own product with affiliate marketing before you make money.

The only thing is that you might spend a long period of time on affiliate marketing without making sales if you are not following a proven strategy. if you come across a proven strategy to make money with affiliate marketing, you might drop it because it will look boring to you.

Blogging is also a good way to make money online. But you must be ready to work hard at the inception of the plug you know not to start attracting traffic from Google search engine. it is very hard to bring a guest post for your blog these days as everyone is afraid of Google penalty update.

I said like selling it because you are going to make hundred percent profit on every sales you generated. Another thing is that you need a lot of title to make consistency as if you are putting your book up for sale on Amazon Kindle publishing.

Wow, I really appreciate this post because you have listed the top seven ways a lot of people who make their money online. We all are making money online is not easy, sometimes a lot of mental and making money online do require capital, being it big or small.

Cryptocurrency and trading forex
Investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex is one of the latest and top where so many people make their money online even while staying at home.
This is a very good means of making money online if you have the skill and strategy to do this, trading forex and investing in cryptocurrency really needs you to apply risk management, since it's very risky to trade on your own, a lot of people do subscribe to youtube channels, telegram group and WhatsApp group in order to get sure analysis. Even with this paid analysis the market do fail sometimes, so this method of making money online needs you to be very careful and also invest what you can afford to lose.

So many forex traders do find it difficult to earn from forex because most of them always want to become millionaire overnight, not managing the risk as required.

Everyone today want to make online , this is because majority of individuals today are fully aware and knowledgeable that technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world and it won't be a nice thing if you are left behind rather than following the majority of others who are using technology to make money online with the use of their smartphones laptops and other gadgets . making money online is considered to be more lucrative and profitable than making money offline that is why a lot of people are indulging in it today . It is a good thing that the internet have put into categorisation majority of ways and strategies individuals like you and I can monetize our time , energy , knowledge , creativity , and internet resources in order to earn a positive and considerable amount of money worthy to be called the name online income .

Majority of individuals love making money on high paying gig website and platform that promote the activities of affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping graphic designing , web and Apps reviewing , apps and website designing etc . While other individuals like students and college goers engage in small paying gig website and platforms , in order to perform activities like indulging in paid to post websites and platforms , paid to watch websites , paid to click websites etc just to get paid .

These are actually good ways to make money, but I think it would be alot better if you actually let them know what it is all about and how much effort they have to actually put in to earn from this methods of making money online. There are some persons when seeing this, they would just assume it's extremely easy, only for them to go in and discover it's way more than they where told. I was discussing with a friend of mine some days, he recently joined affiliate marketing. At first he was extremely excited about it, but after joining, he came to realize that to earn you have to first find potential customers or buyers then convince them to buy the products.

The Internet is one platform that everyone wants to make money from and it is basically what is on the lips of many. Nevertheless, there plethora way to tap into the opportunities of making money online. If you want to invest in forex, you will need the knowledge around the fundermental analysis and technical analysis. This is why many people would not want to use forex as a means of making money on the internet. This niche is very wide and it has lots of things embedded in it. The fundamental analysis is basically following the news around the world. Precisely, news on policies that will affect the financial markets . Most importantly, the fiat currencies because in Forex we are buying and selling the fiat currencies. Major news often comes when the president of the United States is making statements. This is when you will see the price fall dramatically if it's a negative news around the currency or the price will rise dramatically if the news is positive one around the currency. This is simply when compared to the technical analysis. This needs lots of knowledge and technicalities. You will need to know how to predict the charts properly.

The Ways to make money online has flooded the Internet because it is simply what people are searching for using the Google. I will talk on cryptocurrency trading and will will explain the technical analysis of cryptocurrency trading in a very simple way.

In cryptocurrency, we are buying and selling digital currencies. Some crypto enthusiast will call it crypto assets, whichever way it's been expressed, cryptocurrency trading is just buying and selling of the digital currencies by the bulls and the bears.

Using the charts analysis, you will place a buy order if you think that the price of the cryptocurrency against the dollar will increase for instance, BTCUSD. If you feel that this currency pair will increase,you will place a buy trade. If you feel that the price of BTCUSD will fall , you will place a sell trade. How do we predict if the price will surge or decline? It all as to so with your knowledge on technical analysis.

Firstly, you will have to identify the trends of the market . This means that you will have to know if it's uptrend or downtrend. The trend of the cryptocurrency could be seen very clearly by using the line charts and also using the higher timeframe.

Yes, you are right. All the listed ways of making money online works. There are also many different way by which a person can make money online too.

Let's take the affiliate marketing for instance, affiliate marketing is a good way to make money online because you actually promote other people product and make commission when you get sales. Many people like this system of making money online. You don't need to even see how or what the product is but all you need to know is how marketable the product is.

Selling ebooks is also a good way by which you can make money online. There some free way to get free ebooks to sell for free. Yes you heard me right. You can go to PLR site and download free ebooks and then sell them for free on website like payhip and others to make money without having a problem on copyright.

In my opinion, freelancing on the platforms like fiverr, upwork, people per hour, seo clerks, 99 designs, iwriter, etc. is the best way to make money online. First of all, these are free platforms, you do not have to pay money to join or work on these platforms, secondly, these platforms are availably globally. The only requirement to make money on these platforms is you need to have skills. Even if you do not have skills, it is not a problem, you can learn a new skill and start working on these platforms. In order to learn skills, you can enroll for skill development courses. on learning platforms like udemy. If you do not have money to pay for the courses on Udemy, you can join Alison, which is a free learning platform. It takes 4-6 weeks to develop a new skill. When you are trying to develop a new skill, always look for a skill that is high paying, video editing, or animation for instance. However, also make sure that you have an interest in the skill you are trying to learn. Likewise, you need to devote time and learn skills. Therefore, if you to work online using the free method, try freelancing

If I am to develop an app to make money that means I need to have a better understanding of programming because based on what I know, they said that you can only be able to make money and create apps by having a good understanding of programming and for me to learn programming now it may not be possible because I don't even have the required laptop.

Not just a normal laptop , but a laptop that can be able to carry out the programming commands without slowing down and must be a 5th generation laptop and must not be less than 8GB RAM which is quite expensive and it's something I cannot afford to buy now.

Any other way of making money up there that you mentioned are something we needs to learn and understand , probably maybe in the future when I am stable financially I will reconsider making money by learning a skill that interesting.

I may likely engage in cryptocurrency trading because that's just one of the most profitable online business as I understand and people who are able to predict the market perfectly will be able to make so much money by trading different cryptocurrency on crypto exchanges.