Top 3 ways of making money online 2023

ENZO5

Verified member
So many people around us do stay indoors and make cool cash for themselves. Some people do ask if they don't work or something not knowing that they stay indoors and earn online.

You may wonder or think how the go about it. Let's discuss about the popular ways people stay indoors and make money online.

FOREX TRADING: Forex trading is one of the most popular means of making money online. Talking about forex everybody knows it comes with a high risk, so trading forex as a means of earning online requires forex skills and your own personal strategies.

AFFILIATE MARKETING: Affiliate marketing is a process of making money online getting your percentage or commission when advertising other companie's or organization's products and services anytime the products you advertised are sold out. Sometimes you'll need to do this using your own website, having your own website to do affiliate will be cool if you have enough traffic in the site.

CRYPTOCURRENCY: Cryptocurrency is included in the most popular and trending ways of making money online. We have so many crypto tokens to invest our money in. At the same time we must be very sure in the coin we wish to buy, if possible do more research about it before investing our hard earned money.
Why am saying we should do more investigation is that I bought a particular coin with my hard earned money, when the coin was launched, it's liquidity was not displaying till this moment. What made me do that ? Because I didn't do more research about that project, so please if you're investing in cryptocurrency be sure of that project.

Augusta1

You have listed them and it is up to anyone with the right skills to pick up any of them. Affiliate marketing is a passive way of making money online. You just have to share your affiliate link to get people to buy to get good commission

Another avenue is to embed the ref link using your own website.lf you have enough traffic in the site you can make money

I'm trying to learn more about Cryptocurrency as I know it is one of the trending ways of making money online. I'm trying to understand how it works to make money off it.