My top 3 ways of making money during covid period

GQchan

1 : Buying off gemstones with sellers in India as its hard for them to sell off so price went dirt low

2 : Mining with my computer while i am sleeping, 1 dollar a day, keeps the electric bill away

3 : Making VR video and posting on youtube, it will be slow but things will add up in future

What about yours?

E

eldavis

During the covid, alot of persons made money though the internet since that was the only way back then. One of the ways to make money is through freelancing. Freelancing became more popular during the covid people, though it was already a popular community before the COVID period. Another way people made money during the covid period was through forex and crypto trading, alot of persons started investing in crypto and trying our forex trading. Another popular one was affiliate marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wish I really have enough understanding of how to make money online even before the Corona virus period I could have used such opportunity to raise so much money because everyone was on lockdown and that could have been the best opportunity for me to make money .. I didn't really have interest to make money online it was just during the pandemic when I was so bored at home that I started searching for the best opportunity to make money on the internet , I was only able to discover the best way to make money on the internet almost at the end of the pandemic which was a paid to post website..

After that I came to understand that importation of product from other countries such as China and United States was one of the most profitable business then since people couldn't went to offline stores to buy products as they were all close down a lot of people only prefer to buy products from the internet and people who were into this business really made a lot of money..

During that period of time I didn't really engage in offline business because everywhere was on lockdown, most business are even trying to recover now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Before covid all these online opportunity was not clear to me and I was novices about many thing then. But the covid struck this my brain open wide and u began to source for different ways on how I can make money from online .
I make some money from ptp + post to pay site) a lot since after Cjvid-19 and till now am still making but still working on the improvement.
I also make money from buying and selling of some cloth materials online and let me tell you its a cool business which one can make hood profit from at any point of time.

Caramelle

Wow, those three ideas are all new to me. I survived the pandemic just by working on a single site. The year started badly for us on the site but things got better in March, just when the lockdowns started. The site won a lucrative contract that gave us continuous work for almost two years. Much later that year, I was hired as an instructor. This job provided the opportunity to touch base with my real profession but it also took time away from my online work. This offline job is time-consuming, resulting in missed opportunities for high-paying hits. I have an offline public utility vehicle business that was badly affected by the lockdowns. Despite not operating for a time, we had to renew its annual registration and pay for its insurance. The government provided some cash assistance but it is not even half the amount we had to pay for the renewal. Overall, though, we did fine. God has been a great provider for us.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
During the high rate of the Covid, as people were losing their jobs, some were making money from their businesses. Several people use the advantage of the disease, to make real money. I could remember that the price of a nose mask increased in price. I could remember how cheap a nose mask was before Covid. You could even get nose masks for free before the Covid, but during that pandemic period almost everything went up.

Hand Sanitizer was the most expensive lol! How many people were using hand sanitizer before Covid, but when the Covid came around, people started buying it couple with nose masks. The high demand increased both prices unreasonably.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, people were really making money online during the pandemic. It's just so sad that I was doing nothing to help myself out at that point in time. I was just being useless and boring to myself while my friends earn money online.
This is actually one of the reasons why business owners should learn to bring their businesses online as I believe it won't cost them much to do this compared to what they stand to gain from it. When a business man runs his business offline without having a connection with the online market, there is a tendency that the only people that will patronize his business are those from his vicinity and if anything should affect that then he stands a chance to run at a loss; something like the pandemic.
A retailer actually told me how she wasn't affected so much by the pandemic because of her online connection. That even on a normal, she sells more online that what she sells offline that it is just to her advantage that she discovered this fact early enough.

GQchan

During the covid, alot of persons made money though the internet since that was the only way back then. One of the ways to make money is through freelancing. Freelancing became more popular during the covid people, though it was already a popular community before the COVID period. Another way people made money during the covid period was through forex and crypto trading, alot of persons started investing in crypto and trying our forex trading. Another popular one was affiliate marketing.
Freelancing is definitely one of the best making money ways, i believe it will be and always be the good way to make some side income. Its the same saying as "when one is pushed to the corner, one might just jump over the wall" Thats when investment appear and people start to change. However usually , the debt is the initial problems, when many did not get out and even throw much more into investment which increased the debt. How sad that is.

GQchan

I wish I really have enough understanding of how to make money online even before the Corona virus period I could have used such opportunity to raise so much money because everyone was on lockdown and that could have been the best opportunity for me to make money .. I didn't really have interest to make money online it was just during the pandemic when I was so bored at home that I started searching for the best opportunity to make money on the internet , I was only able to discover the best way to make money on the internet almost at the end of the pandemic which was a paid to post website..

After that I came to understand that importation of product from other countries such as China and United States was one of the most profitable business then since people couldn't went to offline stores to buy products as they were all close down a lot of people only prefer to buy products from the internet and people who were into this business really made a lot of money..

During that period of time I didn't really engage in offline business because everywhere was on lockdown, most business are even trying to recover now.
Online business from 30 years back , i have predicted it will be a hit, its just that covid has pushed this idea to the mountain top, now most people realised that buying things without middle man had pull the price alot down and this alone can solve many poor family in improving their purchase power - no more not able to buy clothing for family. I hope in future, this becomes a norm and many can come buy from me. haha

GQchan

Before covid all these online opportunity was not clear to me and I was novices about many thing then. But the covid struck this my brain open wide and u began to source for different ways on how I can make money from online .
I make some money from ptp + post to pay site) a lot since after Cjvid-19 and till now am still making but still working on the improvement.
I also make money from buying and selling of some cloth materials online and let me tell you its a cool business which one can make hood profit from at any point of time.
Nice! Before e-commerce, buying cloth is tough as its price is very high but now alot of places is promoting art and self made products, i believe you will do well :)

GQchan

Wow, those three ideas are all new to me. I survived the pandemic just by working on a single site. The year started badly for us on the site but things got better in March, just when the lockdowns started. The site won a lucrative contract that gave us continuous work for almost two years. Much later that year, I was hired as an instructor. This job provided the opportunity to touch base with my real profession but it also took time away from my online work. This offline job is time-consuming, resulting in missed opportunities for high-paying hits. I have an offline public utility vehicle business that was badly affected by the lockdowns. Despite not operating for a time, we had to renew its annual registration and pay for its insurance. The government provided some cash assistance but it is not even half the amount we had to pay for the renewal. Overall, though, we did fine. God has been a great provider for us.​
Ya i agree. There is definitely some help from everywhere, but the only sad thing i see is the spoil apples. They have hands and legs but only waiting to get these helps and refuse to work due to these helps they are getting.

When we are still employed in this period, its really a blessing.

GQchan

During the high rate of the Covid, as people were losing their jobs, some were making money from their businesses. Several people use the advantage of the disease, to make real money. I could remember that the price of a nose mask increased in price. I could remember how cheap a nose mask was before Covid. You could even get nose masks for free before the Covid, but during that pandemic period almost everything went up.

Hand Sanitizer was the most expensive lol! How many people were using hand sanitizer before Covid, but when the Covid came around, people started buying it couple with nose masks. The high demand increased both prices unreasonably.
No worries, these mask and sanitizer will be much more cheaper then it will be. Supply and demand is the best explanation. More required? More company will appear and price fight will start, maybe in future we can get 1000 pieces for say ... 10 dollars only? Compare to 1 dollar per piece these days.

GQchan

Yeah, people were really making money online during the pandemic. It's just so sad that I was doing nothing to help myself out at that point in time. I was just being useless and boring to myself while my friends earn money online.
This is actually one of the reasons why business owners should learn to bring their businesses online as I believe it won't cost them much to do this compared to what they stand to gain from it. When a business man runs his business offline without having a connection with the online market, there is a tendency that the only people that will patronize his business are those from his vicinity and if anything should affect that then he stands a chance to run at a loss; something like the pandemic.
A retailer actually told me how she wasn't affected so much by the pandemic because of her online connection. That even on a normal, she sells more online that what she sells offline that it is just to her advantage that she discovered this fact early enough.
Yup, As its quite obvious that retail online, there is soo much cost being reduced, warehousing, rent, hiring and so on. Just by the rent, you have saved over thousands of dollars.

1 more reason which everyone should consider is that, doing it online showcase to the world! . Its not just the bike lane, or crossing or the popular place in your country.

D

Deleted member 13140

I didn't realise you could mine up to $1 a day, what are you miming with and what coin are you mining?

Anyways for Me, during the could, because now its no more too intense like it use to be, anyways, what I did was just watch YouTube videos on how to make that money online and I never actually earned anything I didn't see forums then, I would have been a long way to achieving my dreams, come to think of it, it's all just God's plan I mean I knew I couldn't make any money online by just continously asking for Internet service money from my parents so I got trendri and other forum sites.. amazing.

Well maybe I didn't have a way to earn in the covid but now I do, it's trendri

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
During the COVID-19 pandemic, so many people say that they are different home and come up with a good idea on how they can be making small small money everyday. I really appreciate this post, you have shared with us the ways and method you do make your money online during the COVID-19 pandemic.This really helps.

Playing online games was one of the way I make my money online while at home during the COVID-19 pandemic,i play this particular game called crypto pop game.It's a legit game app,you earn ethereum while playing the game using your data and it's withdrawable instantly into your coinbase wallet without stress.But one thing amount it is that they don't pay much,just for fun then earn small.

You can as well make money online by completing online surveys while at home.There's this survey site called REMOTASK,my Friend do earn some dollars weekly,for me i find it difficult because am using phone,but he uses laptop to run the site.Using laptop has its own advantage when it comes to any survey site, because you'll get access to more courses,so as answering or completing surveys that smartphone cannot.
Having a smartphone and a laptop you can earn online from home.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never taken making money online serious till the Corona virus money showed me the reason why I needed to. I was on locked down and money was not forthcoming despite the fact that bills and responsibilities keep piling. Then I needed to do some plan b for the money.

I ventured into many online programs but failed until I was introduced to transcription and some other ways 8 made money to the extent that sometimes I still wish for such a pandemic for me to have ample time for my online gigs.

Transcription is the first thing I did during the pandemic. It involves transcribing to text the audio and video that may be played. You need to have some basic knowledge of how native English is speaking because most videos come in this Language. This work can fetch you average of $150 in a month if you an average worker.

I did some paid to post websites. I could remember the first website that I joined then, I could conveniently make $3 in a day which fetch me $90 in a month. Then I combined this with some other websites that offered the same feature.

I also delved my hands into cryptocurrency but then it was arbitrage I was into. I was able to buy some coins at lower rate and sold at higher rate ok some websites. 5jiufj I didn't make much from this because of the limitations on the dollar purchase.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making VR video and posting on youtube, it will be slow but things will add up in future
What is VR video. Please I would like to know. If you can explain it, I will appreciate it.
In the time of covid 19 pandemic I was broke. I even forgot about paid to post forum website like beermoneyforum because I have known about the forum since 2018.
But I can still say that I made profits because I was able to buy some bitcoin when the price was around $10,000 and I sold it when the price went up and I made more than times four of what I bought it.
And also I received little fund from an NGO just by joining there WhatsApp group and I got paid to my bank account.

Shaf

Verified member
My main source of income during the Covid 19 was my internship program. As a health care personnel, our services were still needed, but the pay was not much and only lasted for a year.

I now have alternatives like a bus on rental services that gives me some money every two or three days. It's passive but not a means of income one should rely on alone.

I also make some money on paid to post sites but I've never cashed it out yet. I'm also interested in learning cryptocurrency trading but would prefer to accumulate the money so I can have a substantial amount of money to trade with.

Rachael

Verified member
During the covid-19 period, I never really knew the possibilities of making money online. However, I was aware of both cryptocurrencies trading and Forex trading but I did not have much finances and also, I was not ready for any high risk investment. Prior to the time of the pandemic, I engaged in learning Chinese language by my own personal research and during the pandemic, I was still engaged in doing just that. I had joined a site which a friend introduced to me and it was Gramfree. I thought I was on my way to becoming a millionaire as I worked so hard and fiercely by engaging in all the tasks and wasting my data and time.

I discovered after working for more than seven(7) months to reach the withdrawal amount that I had only been wasting my precious time. Well, during the pandemic, I had to take up selling the facemasks close to popular eateries because the organization I worked with had stopped paying us our salary without any letter to its effect. The pandemic was a tough experience which opened my eyes to so many may experiences, plights and struggles of a common man without no hopes or strength for survival.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though, I had a lot of interest in making money on the internet before the coronavirus pandemic but it was during that period that I had a lot of time to search for various ways of making money online genuinely and I was able to find people who helped me.

It was during the period that I started making real amount of money from various means, there are several ways in which people can make money currently on the internet at the comfort of their homes.

One of the best ways of making money currently is cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency has really caught the attention of many people around the world because of how lucrative it is and the testimonies of people who have become millionaires because they invested in crypto currency some years back. People who invested in Bitcoin around 2011 would have become millionaires now assuming they didn't sale before now.

Cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge and patience if you really want to make reasonable amount of money from it.

Another good way in which you can make money is sitting at the comfort of your home currently is blogging. Having a blog is one of the best money-making venture currently provided you have proper knowledge of how to create good content and do your search engine optimisation.