Top 5 survey sites that never fire, sure to get paid !

robertslynnp

Today I would like to share with you my top 5 survey sites that never fire, to make sure you get paid for every survey you take! + 1 similar site as a bonus
I've been using them for a long time and they work very well. Cool

I specify the minimum withdrawal and average payout per survey or question, as well as links to master some of them in more depth.

What you need :

⦁ A computer or smartphone
⦁ A browser
⦁ An internet connection
⦁ A paypal and bank account

List :
1. Yappers reserved for french people with id card and bank account, it pays much more than the others !

2. Citizen Me which pays directly on your paypal no minimum withdrawal. About 0,11€ for 5 questions.

3. Google Opinion Reward from 3€ reached directly on your paypal, From 0,08€ to 0,16€ the question. Can be associated with your google search, especially purchase and media, so if you want more questions paid go do these searches on your smartphone.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First and foremost I want to clarify the fact that I am not a fan of survey websites and platforms and I do not recommend any individual to make money via survey websites and platforms due to the fact that majority of survey websites in the internet are considered to be a scam and fraudulent website which totally are just there for a waste of time . During my early days of being initially introduced to the act of making money online I have worked for majority of survey websites on the internet and to my dismay none of them have been able to pay me down to this day even after I must have reached a particular withdrawal threshold on each website and already placed withdrawal so that I can get paid bet down teachers day none of this website have paid me .

There are so many other strategies that you can use to make money online and so it is totally not what the time that you give it to make money online on subway platforms because if there is anything we know about survey platforms is business to the fact that they under pay you for the time and services during the .