Surveys Top Four Online Survey To Earn Money

OlaAdams

There are dozens of market research companies recruiting new members from around the world to fill out surveys for money.

They rely on people like you sharing opinions online - from Donald Trump to the latest phone - and offer money and rewards in return.
But be careful! Many survey sites aren't legit and never pay out. We've used, reviewed and ranked 25 of the best survey websites that will pay you for your views
1. Branded Surveys: Online community with frequent global market research surveys.
Who are they? Previously known as Mintvine, Branded Surveys are popular with survey enthusiasts due to providing a high volume of paid surveys.
Rewards: Money.
Amount per survey: 50 - 500 points (100 points = $1 or £0.77).
Min. reward threshold: $5 (£3.75).
2. Toluna
One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers.
Who are they? A trusted opinion website working on behalf of leading companies. They want to know what you think about certain products, services and issues. In return, you get rewarded!
Rewards: PayPal payments, Amazon and high-street vouchers.
Amount per survey: 1,200 - 50,000 points (80,000 points gets you a £15 voucher).
3. Swagbucks
A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. Exclusive signup bonus!
Who are they? Swagbucks are one of the largest and most reliable paid survey sites. They've so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos!
Rewards: Money, vouchers and prize draws.
Amount per survey: 30 - 150 SB points (100 SB = $1 or £0.77).
4. LifePoints : Surveys on LifePoints will allow you to make £3-5 per hour.
Who are they? Two very popular survey sites, MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket, have merged to form LifePoints.
Amount per survey: ~£1.

In conclusion most on these survey sites do pay but we might experience some difficulties in setting up your account due to your location. Have you use any pf these sites? Let me know in the comment section below.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never seen any survey site which i never created account with, its just dismal for me trying out surveys and never earn from them. I see that as a slave job which I'm not interested in any more. I go for tasks I'm sure to earn with and not the one that won't reward me for the time spent. That's why i abandoned all surveys.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
most of the survey are difficult for me and I have never considered engaging in any of them again because of the bad experience I had with them in the past,for swagbuck, I have tried it before but their earning rate is so small that I cannot make up to $1 every day. I'm looking for the best survey site that is genuine and reliable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are dozens of market research companies recruiting new members from around the world to fill out surveys for money.

They rely on people like you sharing opinions online - from Donald Trump to the latest phone - and offer money and rewards in return.
But be careful! Many survey sites aren't legit and never pay out. We've used, reviewed and ranked 25 of the best survey websites that will pay you for your views
1. Branded Surveys: Online community with frequent global market research surveys.
Who are they? Previously known as Mintvine, Branded Surveys are popular with survey enthusiasts due to providing a high volume of paid surveys.
Rewards: Money.
Amount per survey: 50 - 500 points (100 points = $1 or £0.77).
Min. reward threshold: $5 (£3.75).
2. Toluna
One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers.
Who are they? A trusted opinion website working on behalf of leading companies. They want to know what you think about certain products, services and issues. In return, you get rewarded!
Amount per survey: 1,200 - 50,000 points (80,000 points gets you a £15 voucher).
3. Swagbucks
A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. Exclusive signup bonus!
Who are they? Swagbucks are one of the largest and most reliable paid survey sites. They've so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos!
Rewards: Money, vouchers and prize draws.
Amount per survey: 30 - 150 SB points (100 SB = $1 or £0.77).
4. LifePoints : Surveys on LifePoints will allow you to make £3-5 per hour.
Who are they? Two very popular survey sites, MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket, have merged to form LifePoints.
Amount per survey: ~£1.

In conclusion most on these survey sites do pay but we might experience some difficulties in setting up your account due to your location. Have you use any pf these sites? Let me know in the comment section below.

I never seen any survey site which i never created account with, its just dismal for me trying out surveys and never earn from them. I see that as a slave job which I'm not interested in any more. I go for tasks I'm sure to earn with and not the one that won't reward me for the time spent. That's why i abandoned all surveys.

most of the survey are difficult for me and I have never considered engaging in any of them again because of the bad experience I had with them in the past,for swagbuck, I have tried it before but their earning rate is so small that I cannot make up to $1 every day. I'm looking for the best survey site that is genuine and reliable.
I have seen this list and more of these before. But they are useless. What is the essence of listing the best paid survey companies that are available that you that are from Nigeria can not participate. You can now see that it is useless.
Nevertheless I know of a survey company that I am using now that they have surveys available for Nigeria and Africa. Lowest per survey is more than $1. Check below link to learn about it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@mcjerry, I've tried more than hundreds of surveys, none have rewarded any profit for me. It seems I'm wasting my time around them. To be frank with myself i don't think I'm having such appetite again around surveys, if not for one thing I'll just go on and brand them scam. The most recent ones i joined being Afrisight, and Triaba, they're the worst ever I've joined in my life. I'll be invited to participate in survey worth from $1-$2 within 20-30 min. But still I'll get a very negative reply when i open it, that 'sorry the survey isn't your match. Please, if its not a match to me why did they bring it up to me??

Finger Geek

Verified member
@mcjerry, I've tried more than hundreds of surveys, none have rewarded any profit for me. It seems I'm wasting my time around them. To be frank with myself i don't think I'm having such appetite again around surveys, if not for one thing I'll just go on and brand them scam. The most recent ones i joined being Afrisight, and Triaba, they're the worst ever I've joined in my life. I'll be invited to participate in survey worth from $1-$2 within 20-30 min. But still I'll get a very negative reply when i open it, that 'sorry the survey isn't your match. Please, if its not a match to me why did they bring it up to me??
They will invite you to all there available survey. So they will ask you some questions to know if the survey is available for you or not. If it is available then you are good for the survey but if not, it means you are not match to the survey.
In other to always receive survey of you match. You will need to fill and complete your profile. I never received a survey that will say I am not a match of a survey because I completed my profile.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really appreciate the poster for posting these survey platforms but to be frank, I would have loved it if the poster said more about the requirements. There are many surveys but the fact is that they are always strict when it comes to registration. Sometimes, most of them will even allowed a person to register only for them to telling the person that he's not eligible to carry out survey.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They will invite you to all there available survey. So they will ask you some questions to know if the survey is available for you or not. If it is available then you are good for the survey but if not, it means you are not match to the survey.
In other to always receive survey of you match. You will need to fill and complete your profile. I never received a survey that will say I am not a match of a survey because I completed my profile.
Hmm, I'm not in such kind of gamble again with surveys, I'm off. I've tried in the past, and I've not been successful there. Steady trying will make me look like a fool, cos they're using me for a fool's stuff and its no longer funny. I've completed my profile, and its up to date, still anytime i click on the invitation they sent me without trying one question, they'll simply say the survey isn't my match. Then why sending it to me? They're simply fraudulent especially Triaba, and Afrisight.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like I have always said that if you are in Africa or some part of the world you don't need to bother yourself about taking online surveys because many of them will not favour you and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money from it. the people that makes most amount of money from taking online surveys are people from America and some part of European countries.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Like I have always said that if you are in Africa or some part of the world you don't need to bother yourself about taking online surveys because many of them will not favour you and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money from it. the people that makes most amount of money from taking online surveys are people from America and some part of European countries.
Not all those coming from America earns from surveys. Their are other users like us who doesn't earn money doing surveys, if they earn at all, its simply minimal amount of money. The majority of Latin or south American country users don't earn from surveys they're still considered lower tier countries like African regions. Only the European countries, and some North Americans earn from surveys cos they are considered top countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most surveys are hard for people in Africa to really make money from.....But do you Know their are still people who are still earning from survey. But those are not Africans they are people from European countries or people in the US. I would not advice anybody to be looking forward to surveys. We need to start looking for another means.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most surveys are hard for people in Africa to really make money from.....But do you Know their are still people who are still earning from survey. But those are not Africans they are people from European countries or people in the US. I would not advice anybody to be looking forward to surveys. We need to start looking for another means.
You can make money with Paid to post site, there is no problem with that, There are a lot of numerous way for people to make money online and you really need to identify one of them that will be suitable for you and concentrate in that one alone.