Top 3 paying survey sites in Africa

Kennysplash

Verified member
If you are interested in building a residual income from paid online survey, then this article is for you. There are many paid online survey that is available to Africans, most of them pay as high as $4 per survey. Let us explore some of them and also see some practical steps on how to build a sustainable income from Online Survey.

Ysense​

Formerly known as ClixSense, Ysense is a market research company that gives user the opportunity to be rewarded for completing some task online

Minimum Payout: $5
Payment Method: Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill
Payment payout period: 5-7 working days

ii. Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a U.S.based data research and market research agency. Swagbucks was launched in 2008, and it is one of the most convenient survey sites for those wishing to build a residual income online

Minimum Payout: $25
Payment Method: Paypal, gift cards
Payment payout period: Approximately 72 hours

iii. Paid view point
Operated by Ask Your Target Market, Paid viewpoint offers cash for every completed survey.

Minimum payout: $15
Payment method: Paypal
Payout Period: 72 hours
You can get up to $1 by signing up on Paid viewpoint

rightminds

I think owner of this thread shouldn't have included Africa because even if I don't know of other survey panel I quite know of swagbucks that it doesn't take people from Africa especially from west African countries. Only God how long I've been trying to force my way into swagbucks at least to partake in their juicy offers but I've been vehemently rejected. If you try so to break their restrictions, the best thing they can do for you is to promise you that they will get back to you which wouldn't. Long time ago before swagbucks tightened its restriction protocol, I was one of their members and I made some money from their survey but when it came to the point getting paid I was faced with serious challenge because I was told that I needed to verify the US phone number I used which I knew was not genuine. I finally forfeited the whole earning because I couldn't meet up with the requirements. I think I've once participated in paid view point before but their major challenge is that they don't send survey enough. For a whole month you might not receive more than three survey invitation which each is less than a dollar. This is very frustrating so I had to quit.

vincentontop

I think owner of this thread shouldn't have included Africa because even if I don't know of other survey panel I quite know of swagbucks that it doesn't take people from Africa especially from west African countries. Only God how long I've been trying to force my way into swagbucks at least to partake in their juicy offers but I've been vehemently rejected. If you try so to break their restrictions, the best thing they can do for you is to promise you that they will get back to you which wouldn't. Long time ago before swagbucks tightened its restriction protocol, I was one of their members and I made some money from their survey but when it came to the point getting paid I was faced with serious challenge because I was told that I needed to verify the US phone number I used which I knew was not genuine. I finally forfeited the whole earning because I couldn't meet up with the requirements. I think I've once participated in paid view point before but their major challenge is that they don't send survey enough. For a whole month you might not receive more than three survey invitation which each is less than a dollar. This is very frustrating so I had to quit.
Everything you said is the truth. What other surveys do you do that their security is not that tight?