Shares/Stock To Invest or To save?

General01

Often times we find ourselves in crossroads.

We find it difficult to decide which path to follow,and which one to avoid.
Those difficult moments can manifest as a question demanding the decision whether to invest or to save.

In as much as it is important that we make the proper and best decision about which one to take at that moment, we are to be cautious not to make a wrong move.

Investment is very good and important if one has the goal of becoming and remaining rich.
Savings has saved alot of lives from shame and poverty.

Both are essential and have their good sides and bad, depending on how you view them.

In my opinion, when one is faced with those difficult moments of decision. The best thing to do is to guage and analyze which one is the best possible route at that instant.
would the investment fail?
what's the probability of failure? if it is high I think it would be best to save and keep your money or resources safe. If it is otherwise, the best thing to do is to invest .
Inasmuch as both are risky(it is risky to save whem their is a big upportunity calling),one has to decide which risk is worth it.

I would love to read your thoughts and opinions on this

Investing and saving are inter-connected. You cannot start investing without saving. Well, there are other ways to invest, for instance, burrowing from friends and family, getting a bank loan, selling assets to build investment capital, etc but saving money and then using your savings to make an investment is the savest way to get started with investing. IN fact, for most middle-class people and lower-middle-class people, saving money is the only way that can start investing. They regularly save money in the bank and when they have substantial amount, they either buy gold, invest in the sgare market or buy properties.

Before I received the shares of stocks as grant from my wife's employer, my money is only in the bank. That is the safest place because I do not want to invest unless it is real estate. However, real estate needs a big investment and my funds are not sufficient. Late this year when I received the grant of stocks that's when I learned that stocks are good enough for me. It is safe in the sense that what I own now are blue chip stocks which means it is stable in the market for years now. And why not? The shares of stocks are of the biggest bank in our country which is dependable. I have read that there will be a cash dividend by the end of the year and I am excited to see how much I would receive for the $20,000 worth of my stocks.

Most the stock investors are buying stocks to save money because money value is decreasing means letting your money without investment is meaning it is losing its value progressively then you invest in stocks to prevent loss of monetary value by grabbing some profit but if stocks value is suddenly increasing or decreasing then it becomes an investment, not all the stocks have stable value on the market.

Both are instrumental, I can't dispute that, and I wouldn't leave one behind. Because, any successful man we see today used the two methods to preserve and grow his or her funds big. And such wouldn't elude me though, just that some investments looks too good, but at the end it isn't what is labelled for. That's why savings is less risky compare to investments. But when it comes to which one brings more dividends? You simply pick out investment, savings don't give you much, but investments gives you much provided you picked out the legitimate investments to go into, and not scam types. Online is saturated with lots of scam projects, but it doesn't mean you can't find the right investments to go into. Cryptocurrency is one of those legitimate investments one can go into, forex, stocks & shares, real estate etc. It simply depends on the option more appealing to us. I don't have much to invest in real estate at the moment, that's why I'm into cryptocurrency to try and raise some money invest in other online investment ventures and offline as well to increase my earnings. Such can enable me raise capital to go into real estate investment.

Difficult to decide : separate your wallet and Invest & Save ✅

Well people have to do a lot of deligence planning and preparation and this will help you determine what your action will be whether you are to invest or not, I can decide to invest in anything that will be profitable confidently if I know I don't have anything to do with the money in my bank account because this will help you to make some money than to let your money be in the bank without generating you any tangible profit in return, even investment in stock or real estate with us long as 3 years can still be able to generate you some reasonable amount of profit compared letting your money to be in the bank, There may be a lot of reasons why I will not invest my money and the most important reason is when I don't know what to invest the money on or maybe if I have something to do with the money urgently then I have to let the money be in my bank account , that is just the only reason I may not decide to invest my money in anything but if there is nothing like that obviously investment is the best option for me.

The major difference between the two inter-related components of business strategy is that one tends to eradicate or minimize losses while the other is much riskier with no guarantee of returns. It's a personal decision and this often depends on the needs at the moment. If you have saved enough to cater for the monthly or incessant expenses, you can invest your money and be expecting some returns or dividends.

With savings, things barely go south especially if you are dealing with banks. You can also invest in banks by buying some stocks or gold. Other areas are real estate and crypto.

I don't think we really need to be racking out brain when it comes to making decision to either invest or save. Saving is done by a focused person with the intention of executing a particular project which may involve investment. It is not done to become rich. Investment on the other hand is to create wealth. There is no body that can get richer without investing in one thing or the other. And there are many people that will still be poor even if they save from January to December.