How to invest save and spend your income

Mathelov

hello guys I think that at the end of the month some of us should think about how to manage thier income so that they an earn more money
her I think that someone should invest 30% of his revenue 20% on savings and 50% for daily purhases tell me what you think about that

lexfurther

• Track your expenses: Keep a record of your spending to identify areas where you can cut back or make adjustments to align with your financial priorities.
  • Prioritize debt management: If you have outstanding debts, allocate funds to pay off high-interest debts as soon as possible. Make consistent payments and consider strategies like the debt avalanche or snowball method to accelerate debt repayment.
  • Revisit and adjust: Regularly review your financial situation and goals. As circumstances change, such as an increase in income or new financial objectives, adjust your savings, investment, and spending plans accordingly.
  • Seek professional advice: If you're unsure about financial planning or investments, consider consulting with a certified financial planner or advisor who can provide personalized guidance based on your specific needs and goals.