Tips on how to keep your crypto wallet safe.

Wiserr

the wallet feature has a feature such as 2-step verification and verification via the app, choose to use it. Of course, since you will use such an additional security measure, you must protect the access information in these applications.

Write a reminder tip that will allow you to recover your crypto wallet in case you forget the password you were accessing your wallet. It is useful to remember that you determined this when you registered.
Use hardware wallets for cryptocurrencies. Most of the people trading with crypto money do not prefer it due to its cost. and make sure you set a very good password that has at least 16 characters,and don't forget to save your password some where so that even if you forget it you can still have access to your account using the saved password,also you know strong password seems to be difficult to hack than weak password with few character.

also instead of using antivirus, use end point production protection to protect the devices you use for accessing crypto wallets and exchanging cryptocurrencies. This will be safer.
if there is any other tips on how to keep your crypto wallet safe and secured you can discuss it here with us folks.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
All you have started are indeed excellent and if one should follow through carefully one is guaranteed of a secured crypto wallet. It really became Imperative that we focus on how to keep our wallet safe and secured. There has been somuch stories on how people's wallet has been hacked and their hard earn money stolen from their wallet.

All these has mishaps has lead to why we must all be very careful and secure our wallet. I would also recommend using the two step authentication code. And you can also step up passwords and secret keys to lock your wallet and prevent losing your asset.

Back up your wallet,securely store your recovery phrase,never share your recovery phrase, make sure you only interact with the real trust wallet and avold downloading malicious file’s or clicking on link in phishing emails.

Victorial

Even with the 2-factor authentication code activated, we can only hope the wallet or exchange does not get hacked itself. If it does, there is little we can do about it. But we can protect our accounts from our end by doing the things you mentioned. On my binance, I used three different security options. Also, do not use same email address for airdrops for your binance account or the Trust wallet account where you store your real coin

Kingstone

Getting a hardware wallet can be expensive a little bit. I do not know the actual price but both the hardware wallet and cold wallet can be hacked. I have never even come across a hard wallet before. I doubt it if I would recognize one. I prefer the cold wallets more cos it is not needed to be carried every time you need to carry out a transaction. You just have to make sure you do not give out your recovery phrases to anyone or any site that is asking for it.

If trying to link your wallet to pancakeswap, be careful of the URL you are using. There are cloned ones out there.

The safety of your crypto wallet is very necessary because there are too many scams and fraudulent schemes are going everywhere to steal our money. So we have to be careful with these matters and fulfill the requirements to protect our wallets.
Scammers have a lot of new strategies to reach our wallets, so we have to be active every time and we should have to stay away from their greedy offers.