Take note of these tips as Crypto coins keep rising.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The are has been continuous rise in the price of most Crypto Currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin cash, chainlink, Cardano, EOS etc since the lockdown began as a result of the deadly Corona virus pandemic. The rise is still continuous, currently 1 bitcoin is worth. $37,000 plus and ethereum is worth $1200. This is not small amount of money to the most people.

It is fundamental that majority of Crypto currency enthusiasts keeps or store their Crypto currencies in online wallets especially Mobile wallets.

Hackers and scammers are on the rise
with new techniques to rip of people of their coins through malware. The easiest way they do that now is launching of fake Airdrops or downloading of apps that spy into your wallet.

Don't download any how apps into your phone where you have your Wallets.

Don't link unlisted addresses with wallets holding your coins.

Avoided most Telegram bot Airdrops

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, I have also seen many applications of trading on Google playstore and some external sources. One of them that I remember is OlympTrade application, where in the reviews I found many people investing money and not getting the money from them even they have made the profit and applied for withdrawal. And, these apps are advertising on several GPT site ads like in Bituro app, that I use sometimes.
What are your experiences if any regarding apps like Binomo, Olymptrade, if you have ever used it for trading? Other than what are the platforms where you think it's legit and it's worth it to give a try.

Please suggest regarding that, and proof if any you want to share.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The are has been continuous rise in the price of most Crypto Currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin cash, chainlink, Cardano, EOS etc since the lockdown began as a result of the deadly Corona virus pandemic. The rise is still continuous, currently 1 bitcoin is worth. $37,000 plus and ethereum is worth $1200. This is not small amount of money to the most people.

It is fundamental that majority of Crypto currency enthusiasts keeps or store their Crypto currencies in online wallets especially Mobile wallets.

Hackers and scammers are on the rise
with new techniques to rip of people of their coins through malware. The easiest way they do that now is launching of fake Airdrops or downloading of apps that spy into your wallet.

Don't download any how apps into your phone where you have your Wallets.

Don't link unlisted addresses with wallets holding your coins.

Avoided most Telegram bot Airdrops
Thanks for sharing this instructional tips about keep safe our hard earned coins. This days many scam sites have emanated, sending unsolicited phishing attacks to peoples personal finance saved on their wallet. If information not well secured, it might be cracked, and all data's will be lost. I'm always cautious to sign in with my personal finance information cos I know how deceiving and malicious the internet world is becoming.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Thanks for sharing this instructional tips about keep safe our hard earned coins. This days many scam sites have emanated, sending unsolicited phishing attacks to peoples personal finance saved on their wallet. If information not well secured, it might be cracked, and all data's will be lost. I'm always cautious to sign in with my personal finance information cos I know how deceiving and malicious the internet world is becoming.
Yeah, recently I read on site where a guy lost reasonable amount of money to a fake sport bet site , the scammer created a WhatsApp group to give tips , he was actually giving the correct tips after that he will give members a website link to register which a fake one, he monitor the site and he see all their debit card details and use it to wipe their account. We just need it be extra careful especially with Airdrops because that's where lots of people are engaged in now