Three Ways to Make Money on Social Media

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Social Media is not just a platform to network with friends, family, business associate, clients, or customers; it is also a platform to make money. If you are already using social media platforms to have fun and networking, you should also consider turning your fun activities into money making activities. You first need to build a marketing strategy to increase the number of fans and followers.

Here are 3 tips to help you to make money on social media.

Amazon and Aliexpress allow you to do affiliate marketing without having a website. Join these sites and share the links on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Approach businesses and individuals and offer to do social media marketing on your social pages. You can earn from sponsored tweets, Instagram post, facebook page posts, etc.

Sell your own stuff.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Sadly, I am not doing any of these. I have not been able to sell anything online (except service on upwork), I have not earned even a penny through affiliate marketing, and I do not have social pages or with large following and website with huge traffic, therefore, I have not been able to get sponsors.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet and different social media platforms has given many people the opportunity to monetize their time there.

One of the best ways in which you can make money from different social media platforms is creating of video content. If you go to Facebook for example there are a lot of people creating videos and they're probably make a lot of money from it.

There are a lot of people who are into comedy and there are thousands of people watching their videos every day. The beautiful thing is that Facebook it has really given people who create video content the opportunity to monetize it on the platform directly.

There was a recent interview in which a certain comedian said that he makes up to 10,000 dollars on social media platforms on monthly basis creating content. The truth is that anyone can venture into this and probably make a lot of money for him or herself for the long run.

You just need to be very consistent in creating interesting content for your followers. You can also make money as a social media influencer promoting people's products. You simply need to grow your social media page to thousands of followers and people will pay you to promote their various products.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there are various ways you can make a lots of money through social media. Let's discuss some of the great ways to make extra income through social media networks.

Blogging

You can create your own blog and promote it on social media. This can allow you to make money because promotion of blog pages on social media can help you to generate a great amount of visitor and if your content is really great, then people will want to hear form you. So writing blog posts and publishing them on social media could be a great way to generate advertisement revenue. Blogging is not that easy. You must regularly write articles and post updates on social media network, though.

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing refers to selling products or services of other business for a fixed commission. There are so many people who are making tons of money through affiliate marketing. However, when it comes to affiliate marketing, you must have a really large following on social media and you must also be aware of the fact that you cannot randomly promote products to people. It is, therefore, a great idea to write content and then post affiliate links top potential customers.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Social Media is not just a platform to network with friends, family, business associate, clients, or customers; it is also a platform to make money. If you are already using social media platforms to have fun and networking, you should also consider turning your fun activities into money making activities. You first need to build a marketing strategy to increase the number of fans and followers.

Here are 3 tips to help you to make money on social media.

Amazon and Aliexpress allow you to do affiliate marketing without having a website. Join these sites and share the links on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Approach businesses and individuals and offer to do social media marketing on your social pages. You can earn from sponsored tweets, Instagram post, facebook page posts, etc.

Sell your own stuff.
Hi. Thank you for your interesting thread about the three ways to make money on social media. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Today, you can easily make money online. There is a great variety of earning methods online to choose from. One popular earning method is making money on social media.

It is true that most people have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or a TikTok account. So, it is a wonderful idea to sell your own stuff using these platforms. Furthermore, as you mention in your post, you can do social media marketing on your social pages and earn some money from sponsored tweets and Instagram or Facebook posts. Additionally, you can do affiliate marketing by using these platforms. Affiliate marketing is a very profitable earning method even for beginners. First of all, you must have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account in case you do not have a website and place your affiliate links there. Your audience will click on your links and hopefully, some of them will buy the products you will be selling. In this way, you will earn your profit from the merchant.

In conclusion, there are a lot of earning ways online. Making money on social media is a really wonderful earning method. Of course, it is left to you to choose the way that you think is the best one and the most profitable for you. Wish everyone the best!

Sikapa

Verified member
Your points are good and I know a lot of people are doing this way of marketing. People can try another to make money from these same social media because as for Amazon and Aliexpress, they don't work in all countries. Making Monday from affiliate marketing is an exciting way to earn from online but it is also not easy way but as far as other people are doing it, we will consider it as a normal way.

Many people have tries this affiliate marketing program but they have not yet earn a penny from it and most of them are even quitting. Affiliate marketing needs money to buy ads hut you method is a free way and a traffic free which means almost every body can try it and see if it will work for them. I think you have to get follower more before this technique can work for you properly.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of things have changed since I left the comment last time. These days I make money through affiliate marketing, I make money by promoting products and services for other individuals and businesses and I also see stuff.
Even though I can directly post affiliate links on my social pages (facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.), I normally don't post affiliate links on my social pages. I include affiliate posts in my article, usually, I do reviews of the products in an article form and publish them on my site. I then post these article links on social pages. When I post on social pages, I write a teaser, I also make sure I use a good feature image. When I am sharing on Pinterest, I make sure I share made-for Pinterest images. I get targeted traffic and also sometimes affiliate sales. I sell products through social sites as well as other online marketplaces. If you have a good product, if you promote your product listing through ads, you can surely generate sales on your products. I have a blog that receives moderate traffic, I have promoted businesses and products and made money from these acrtivities. These are definately good ways to make money on social media.

allison001

Verified member
A lot of people still don't believe that they can make money online from social media. We have so many social media around the world such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram , Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and the rest. There is always a possibility that we can make money in any of these social media platform.

What are some of the best way to make money from social media?

Let's say you are a business owner and you want to grow and promote your business very fast. You can surely do this by using social media such as Facebook so advertise and promote your business or product. Some business moves very slow, but using social media to advertise your business will really boost or increase your sales.

Another good way to make money from social media is by listing your unused items on Facebook marketplace. So many people don't locate the icon MARKETPLACE on their Facebook page, it's located at the right top corner of your Facebook page.
You can make money from Facebook social media by listing phones, laptop, shoes and anything of your choice using Facebook marketplace.
All you need to do is to upload the picture, put your location and phone number.

Here are some ways you can make money through social media.

There are a number of ways to make money on social media. Here are three of the most popular:

1. Sell products or services directly on social media.

2. Use social media to drive traffic to your blog or website, where you can then sell products or services.

3. Use social media to drive traffic to your online store, where you can sell products or services.

4. Sponsored content: This is when you post about a product or service that Sponsored content: This is when you post about a product or service that you’ve been paid to promote.

2. Affiliate marketing: This is when you promote products or services and receive a commission for every sale that you make.

3. Ads: You can also make money from social media by running ads. been paid to promote.

5. Affiliate marketing: This is when you promote products or services and receive a commission for every sale that you make.

6. Ads: You can also make money from social media by running ads.

Oluwasegun purpose

They are many things which you should consider if you want to make money on social media the internet has become hit place now we're everyone can now come to make money especially since they unemployment has reason in many countries and high stand. Of living which as really made life hard for many people so many people came online and other to look for ways by which they can make an income but if you come online and you're looking for ways to make money online there a many things which you should consider if not you're going to fall into the pit of scam.

There many ways by which you can make money online is truly your Luke is every good at seats you can make money online by right in article for many website switch we pay you for your writing unique articles what is a blog so popular company websites so if he's at recipe for you no to find ways to make money online illegally and take the peoples money rather than work for your own hard work pays there many ways my which you can make money online just search for it some Google

Flow-er

It is true that we could make money on social media account in different ways. It all depends on what you want and the areas at which we want to explore in the social media. We could use a digital marketing procedure to make money on social media or we could use the monetization program buy a social media. If we decide to promote our affiliate links on social media networks we will have to get some ideas on how to launch marketing campaigns on social media. On most of the social media you are not expected to post a link directly into groups or pages of any social media accounts. I have always advocated for making money via affiliate links on the social media because it is a very sure we should make a passive income for yourself on the internet. I would like to state that the monetization of your content on social media has requirements period the requirement must be met before you are account will monetize or will be generating income for you. It is however very important that you should share media play a major part in money-making potential online. The influence of the social media on the internet cannot be overemphasized.

Ajebo25

Verified member
The internet is a big space way you can come online to make money there many people who make a huge amount of money online games we just buy doing simple work what I must tell you that nothing online is a simple as it looks as you will have to work hard before you can earn some money all the there some work which takes a little stress than others but this also depends on the money which will giving to you the more the task your giving to do the more the money so if you really want to make money online you we have to work very hard for.

They are many ways by which you can make money online you can really started blog without money for domain and hosting and you will also gets paid by Google gone are the days where writers will only get paid by writing story books the internet has given power for bloggers to earn money from there website directly from the Comfort of there home you can also make money by starting a YouTube channel and you make money from its by posting videos and you get paid from advertisements which your shown on you videos

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is true that the social media is an avenue to make money on the internet. It is however important that you should have the needed skills around social media marketing. You can't just keep posting links on social media platform without knowing the rules and regulation guiding it. This is what you should consider first before talking about making money on social media. You could promote your affiliate links on social media by embedding it in keywords. And before you post links on social media pages like Facebook pages, you will need to read the rules and regulations of the page before you start posting links there, you may be banned if you go against their rules and regulations. Which is very pertinent that you follow the set rules so that you won't have yourself to blame and your effort won't be jeopardized. You could also make money on social media through the monetization program that is presented. Most of the monetization program and social media needs requirements. You can't possibly get your content monetized on social media without meeting the requirement. Each other social media has specific requirements that must be met and that is what you should work towards.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money on social media, here are two best ways to do it. (This is based on my personal experience)
Sell your products: Facebook has a feature called Facebook Marketplace. This feature is available for free. You can list your product on the Facebook marketplace and sell your products to make money online. If you listed your product and yet it did not get sold, you can use the boost feature to drive sales. Boost is a paid option that will show your product on the feeds of your target audience. If your product appears on the feed of the people who are interested in your product, it will be sold. You can also sell products through your page. In order to do that you need to create a page, build followers and start publishing products for sale. If you failed to drive sales, you can boost your post to place your post directly into the feed of your potential customer.
Sell someone's product: You can do affiliate marketing but the better option is to promote products of other businesses and individuals to make money. You need a huge following to promote products or knowledge on run ad caampaigns.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are those days when social media is only used for chatting and catching fun. Those time, people might sit for hours doing nothing other than chatting away their time. Though there were opportunities then as we have them now but people were just not opened to those opportunities. Nowadays, the reverse is the case, on a seconds, millions of dollars are being made on social media.

Creating content is the best and lucrative way to make money these days on social media. There are countless of people that have used this method and that are still using it. It won't be a surprise to know that there are many people that do create videos for people to watch on their social media. And they are making a lot of money doing this.

Selling of things. People sell different things on their social media pages these days. They make sure they have large followers they can sell to. They sell things ranging from ebooks, material things and others. There are countless of things people can sell online. Some even sell their old used items.

However in order to sell and make more profit.om social media, you must have a great number of followers.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The social media is obviously one of the ways at which you could make money for yourself. There are so many people that are using the social media for some other things like chatting with friends, meeting new friends and sometimes watching videos but they are not looking at the business aspect in the social media platforms. It is however very true that you can make money on social media platforms by promoting your affiliate links. The Amazon that you mentioned has been so difficult for me to register on but there are so many institutions that offer affiliate programs that you could post the links on social media to make money for yourself,most especially if you have large followers on your social media account. It will be an added advantage of you could build a strong relationships with your audience before you start sharing links on social media. You must be able to establish a relationship with your clients, they should be able to trust you before they can click on your link. In a nutshell, social media platform is one of the best platform where you can market your goods andservices if you really want to make something reasonable.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Social media has remained one of the ways in which young people want to make money because they usually perceive it as easy but to be honest it is not.

YouTube is a social Media platform that has a self monetization option where they are going to be sharing advertisement revenue with their content creators . Outside today, it is the only social Media platform that is offering creators this kind of opportunity so you have to look for your own way to make money in other platforms .

Affiliate marketing. Selling of other people's product and getting commissions after what is one of the ways to use your high follower ship on social media . It is also ideal because you will necessarily do not have to spend any money in order to begin.

Selling your own products. If you are having your own business offline, then you can take advantage of that are sell the product to your followers on social media. Technology advancement has made it easy for people to buy things online and have it delivered to their doorstep .

You can also choose to run paid advertisements for other people's social media pages or they are offline events .