Three Ways to Make Money on Etsy

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Etsy is a platform for buyers to find personalized and custom items that are not found on your local stores or other online stores. There are different ways to sell products and make money on Etsy

Sell physical products. You can sell hand crafted products or any items older than 20 years on Etsy. In order to do so, you will have to list your physical product. When someone orders the product, you will have to package and ship the product to the buyer.

Digital Products: You can sell designs, graphics, digital art, calendar, workbook social media templates, etc. You need to create digital product and upload the product on Etsy. When someone buys the product, he will be able to download the product on his computer.

Sell Print-On-Demand Products: Printify is a print-on-demand shop. You can integrate your Printify account your Etsy store. The item you create on Printify will show on your Etsy store. When someone buys the product, on Etsy store, Printify will fulfil the order.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Selling physical products is out of the question for me because there is a lot of work to do with physical products. You need to manufacture the product and spend a great deal of time marketing the product. When it eventually gets sold, you will need to package the product and ship it to the buyer, you will incur a lot of additional costs. That's why I am not selling physical products. I am selling digital products and print-on-demand products. When you sell digital products, there are a lot of benefits, first of all, the buyer will download the product once payment is done, you as a seller do not have to do anything. Secondly, you can sell the product multiple times. Likewise, when you sell print-on-demand products, you can sell the same product multiple times (because you create just the product mock-up). You also do not have to bother with creating the actual product.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The information that you shared is very important and have gained a lot from it I must confess. Etsy is a platform where you can make some amount of money for yourself and no one can dispute that. I would like to add to what @Mika explained explained. Creating a physical product would be a lot of stress and I will support her in that regard because when you create a physical product, you will have to put so many things into place and cost of shipping is another stressful adventure. It is better to create a digital product because , with the digital products, you don't need all of that, what your buyer needs to do is to download and when he downloaded, you made your money and it is quite better.

Although, selling of physical products may give you much more profit than selling digital products but it is more stressful. It is preferable to channel your energy in what will give you profit quickly than stressing yourself on the internet. I will try to lay my hands on etsy to see if I can sell some things products there. Although , I have not been into this activity before but I have learnt a lot about it.