Earn Money Without quitting your day job, here are three ways to make money and grow your business.

Judgie

1. Refuse to give away your skills for free.
Hopefully, The Joker isn't one of your life or career role models. In The Dark Knight, the wicked clown (played by Heath Ledger) commits a slew of crimes, including murder, bank theft, and, most heinous of all, burning several million dollars in a fit of rage. However, throughout the film, The Joker says something that all businesses should remember: “If you're brilliant at something, never do it for free.”

2. Complement your offerings with freemium models and third-party stores.
What if your company's concept is digital? When there are so many free options accessible, it may not be reasonable to expect customers to pay for your product before seeing it. Even the most well-known subscription platforms in the United States, such as The Athletic ($1 per week for the first six months) and The New York Times ($1 per week for the first year), provide free trials.

3. Freelancing
If your business is based on providing a service, freelancing could be a good approach to expand your customer base while also earning money. It's similar to The New York Times' reduced trials, where potential clients can try out what you have to offer without committing to a long-term contract.

Julia McCoy, the creator of Express Writers, is an entrepreneur contributor who has produced two articles for us about how to start freelancing as a copywriter. While you may have a different skill set than she does, many of her ideas can be applied to a variety of services.

Kwess

I did not get what you were trying to post well but I think is all about how to make extra money aside one's job but to me it was just like you were writing a novel or story. Any ways you have written down something but you should have at least giving the website's name for your readers to get there and check.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I've seen a lot of people who still keep their job and at the same time they are still running some side the business is which can be very profitable for them and also provide multiple sources of income. freelancing as you have said is very good and anyone who really wants to make some extra income apart from the one who makes from his offline job should definitely consider this.

Mertayasa

Actually I don't really understand about your post. But I think your point is about how to make money online while you still working on your primary jobs. So, from your list freelancing is the best thing you can do. Because as a freelancer we can work anytime and any where, the time is in our control totally.

kitgeri

Freelancing is a good choice, but it really requires A LOT of effort to be able to rank on the freelancing platforms... Especially in 2021. And from that point on, to get noticed by employers. All attempts to be hired by employers till that point (until a person creates a good, noticeable reference on the freelancing platform) are useless unless you have a good reference. And that requires time and effort put within the time a person spends on that platform.... especially with today's competing individuals offering all kinds of services for a lot less cheap price than we're used to be paid. I'm speaking of normal payment, not below the average that many people accept... obviously. Which is not a good start when it comes to freelancing.

Anyhow, my point is that when a person has a value to offer, that person will find the way to make the real approach and place himself on the right step of the stairs on its way to the top. And get paid, properly for his efforts and work.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I understand you quiet well.....You were trying to lay out how to make money online by specifying different means. However, what captured my attention was the freelance work. To be successful at freelancing you definitely need to have some viable skills that are sellable. And after having those skills like Graphic designing, writing etc.... Then you can monetize them on freelance sites.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to keep one job and still doing another job so far one is hard working and focus. Good management skills will really help in this situation. Because one need to make sure that you plan how you go about daily activities and utilize your time effectively. Without doing this it will be very hard to cope.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very good that you are bringing on this topic on the forum. I have seen people make lots of money by organising seminars in public places. You would see them making jingles of the seminars that they are offering and it's a very good way to make money for yourself both online and Offline. The amount of money that you would make in this process will depend on the skill that you have or the knowledge that you are willing to share. If the knowledge is a much needed one there is possibility is that you will make a very reasonable amount for yourself on the this niche.