Three Useful Plants For Your Hair

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you are a man or a woman, you should take care of your hair. If you really care about your hair, you should use natural methods to take care of your hair. Here are 3 herbs that help you to grow your hair healthy and shiny.

Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis): You can use the hibiscus flower to make a hair pack or dry the flower to make a fine powder and use it as a hair pack. Hibiscus rejuvenates your hair making it silky and shiny. Alternatively, you can boil the flower in coconut oil and store it in a container, and use it to massage your hair and scalp.

Aloe Vera (Aloe barbaden): Apply Aloe gel on your hair, it moisturizes your hair and makes it silky and lustrous. You can use it just like you use a synthetic hair conditioner (apply on your hair and wash after 2-3 minutes or use in your hair pack.

Fenugreek (Trigonella fornum graecum): This is an herb that is also used in cooking as spices. It has a lot of health benefits including your hair. Apply on your hair to make your hair roots strong and make your hair thick. Fenugreek also conditions, nourishes, and revitalizes your hair. Make a paste of fenugreek seeds and apply to your hair and wash it after 45-50 minutes.

As for the three you mentioned which are essential for hair maintenance, only aloe Vera flower I've used before yo make a hair moisturizing cream. I am not the one who directly made it, rather a hair stylist did it for me, who knew about the flower and how to cut it into creams. I've heard about others especially the Hibiscus flower when it comes to grinding it into powders and using it as a hair cream to add moisturizing nature to the hair and eliminating hair scalp or dandruff. Who knows, maybe some of the hair creams I've used in the past and also the ones I'm using aren't made up with any of the two flowers which I never used before?

I have used all of these three plants to improve my hair health. While Aloe Vera could be the most popular plant for your hair health hibiscus and fenugreek are also very very effective. These plants are well known for their amazing benefits for health in my part of the world. Fenugreek is good for those who have weak hair, it will strengthen your hair roots, fenugreek is also good for those who have thin hair when you regularly apply fenugreek paste on your hair at least once a week for 3 months, you will see that your hair will gain volume, you will hair have bouncy quality. Hibiscus adds natural color to your hair, the flower will not only make your hair strong but also make it appear lustrous. You can either apply hibiscus flower paste to your hair or boil the flower in oil and use it on your hair. Unlike most of the herbs that take a long time to show effect, you will see the effects of the hibiscus flower just by using it once. If you love your hair, and if you want to make your hir strong and healthy, you need to try all of these herbs.

Some of us suffer from hair infections and disorder like hair breakage , thinning hair , hair split ends , hair fall , and Bristle hair etc without being aware that the solution to our hair problems and disorder are implants that we neglect sometimes to look at or to even know they exist . The wonderful aloe vera plant is not just a plant but also a herb , that most body and hair cream producing industry have implemented in so many ways to produce various body and hair growth creams and hair enhancement creams sold and marketed in various supermarkets and local markets in our area .

That is why in the container of most hair and body cream products , when you check the ingredients section you will always see aloe vera plant as part of the key ingredients used in producing the hair or skin product . Why ? This is because the gel in the aloe vera plant contains bioactive compounds including : vitamins , minerals , amino acids , and antioxidants which are effectively necessary for boosting and enhancing hair and body beauty and growth . It is always advised to use aloe vera rawly because it tends to be more effective then when produced by various hair and skin product companies and manufacturers .

I have used all of these three plants to improve my hair health. While Aloe Vera could be the most popular plant for your hair health hibiscus and fenugreek are also very very effective. These plants are well known for their amazing benefits for health in my part of the world. Fenugreek is good for those who have weak hair, it will strengthen your hair roots, fenugreek is also good for those who have thin hair when you regularly apply fenugreek paste on your hair at least once a week for 3 months, you will see that your hair will gain volume, you will hair have bouncy quality. Hibiscus adds natural color to your hair, the flower will not only make your hair strong but also make it appear lustrous. You can either apply hibiscus flower paste to your hair or boil the flower in oil and use it on your hair. Unlike most of the herbs that take a long time to show effect, you will see the effects of the hibiscus flower just by using it once. If you love your hair, and if you want to make your hir strong and healthy, you need to try all of these herbs.
I will try them all when I have the time, money to purchase them all. At the moment, only aloe vera I've applied on my hair before, I loved the cream when i used it. I am using a sporting wave cream on my hair now, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't seize the two others you mentioned, notably fenugreek flowered cream type. Let me see how it goes, their is online stores still around, if I don't get it on a local online store, then I'll move over to getting it on a foreign store like the Amazon store.

I've heard about using aloe Vera gel for hair buh I don't know how to make use of it, whether for washing my hair or adding it up to my hair cream, I don't make use of already made creams mixed with chemicals. I use Shea butter for my hair buh I don't know what else to mix it with.

Three useful plants for our hairs are
Aleo vera , lavender, burdock etc
Aleo vera is very effective for the health of our hairs. Because of aleo vera our hairs becomes so strong. Aleo vera contains protolytic enzyme which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. Because of it our hairs becomes shiny and smooth. It Also boosts hair growth. Aleo vera stop hair falling and also thickened our hairs. Help in an itching scaple , protection from UV damage, straighten the hairs.
And also lavender and burdock are effective for our health.
Lavender contains many minerals like vitamins A ,B ,C and E.
Burdock contains 102 minerals some important minerals are calcium ,potassium, magnesium etc.