Three Businesses That You Can Build on Amazon

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to start an online business but do not want to spend time and money to build your own online store, Amazon is probably the best platform because it is not only one of the top 10 websites for traffic but also has millions of registered buyers.

You can sell various kinds of items on Amazon

Digital products: You can sell ebooks, audiobooks, software, apps, etc.

Physical products: You can sell any kind of physical product. The program for selling physical products is called FBA. This business model requires you to send your products to the Amazon warehouse so that Amazon can sell your products under its own brand. However, this program is available only in countries where there are Amazon warehouses. You will have to pay $0.99 per sale. If you subscribe to a business plan, you can sell unlimited products for $39.99.

Print-On-Demand: You can start print-on-demand for free, this business is for you if you are a graphic designer.

Shaf

Verified member
I've seen a lot of people get items from Amazon print on demand that I think it will be a good business model. People like to have customized items like clothing, utensils, calendars, writing materials and gift items either for personal use, to use during gatherings and events or to give as gifts.

Leveraging the traffic that Amazon has to do this would be a great idea. I also know there are some platforms you can use to sell customized items. If you can find the average market price and make yours cheaper, you may get more sales.

Amazon Kindle has become one of the largest place for book lovers, both publishers and readers. Some years back, I came across a group of people who were selling books promising to teach how to make money this way, but later found out they were scammers. If you want to do this, it will probably be best to look for information freely then try doing it before paying for any course or book.