This may be the Right time to short Bitcoin, BTC Prices flashes Bearish signals.

AdamG

Bitcoin price throughout the past weekend has manifested its desire to break strong resistance but eventually failed and remained bearish despite some flops from the downtrend.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was even predicted that the whole year will be full of bear market and that is what is happening , even though we are not even up to the middle of the Year yet but from all indication there is still more bearish movement to come around the crypto space that is why now is still the best time for people to invest in any cryptocurrency of their choice.

Cryptocurrency carries a lot of speculative risk that is why we should know how to trade consciously . People with better understanding are advised to trade at this time because they can be able to predict the market perfectly than people who do not have understanding about trading and technical analysis.

A signal was given yesterday in one of our WhatsApp group about the shorting of BTC but since I do not trade I did not just see the need to invest in it because of my pass experience.

I may decide to engage in cryptocurrency trading letter in my life but for now I just have to learn and understand how it works before I can comfortably invest without losing.

Shorting means we are expecting bitcoins to even drop more. Too bad.