This Is The Best Type Of Marketing

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've read a book sometime ago, and a concept a really stuck with me, the author of the book called it productocracy, he said its the ability of your product to be so good that it sell itself through just pure word of mouth.

This is the best type of marketing, because it's passive and you don't spend any dime on it, now imagine and think about the last time you recommend a product to a friend or a family, and ask yourself what made you recommend the said product and think about all the things the product owner did to make it possible, and then see how you can integrate it to your own ideas and products.

I agree that when a product is new and you don't have much clout, it's a bit tempting to spend some money on advertising it, but after spending some initial dollars you should let the product do the remaining work by making it irresistible.

Your product should be effectious, if you make this possible then productocracy can only be natural from this point.

It's no wonder when Elon Musk said his budget for marketing Tesla is $0.

Make the product so good that it'll be hard for your users not to talk about it.