Shares/Stock Real Estate Vs Stocks: Which Is The Best Type Of Investment?

Maks25

House, apartment and other building like warehouse are good investment. It can give you high return and relatively low risk. Each year the price of the building usually rise up. But, it's not a liquid investment. You couldn't get the return as soon as you need it.

Stock Market Investment
In stock market, you can sell your stock in an hour or even in a minute and you can get the return as soon as you sold it. Stock trading is a liquid and high return investment. Off course it is high risk too.

I couldn't tell you exactly that here or there are the best place to invest. My suggestion is you better divide your money into some places of investment. There is a nice sentence in the world of investment, "Don't put your eggs in one basket! If you drop the basket, you will lose all your eggs." So, be wise!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, the best investment is real estate. But the downside of real estate is the time it needs to earn a profit. It will take years before you can see the increase in value substantially. Take for instance a lot that you buy now. You can earn a profit if you will sell it 2 years from now and not earlier unless there is a buyer who offers a high price.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The house buying journey can be complicated, but the basics are simple. You buy a property, manage upkeep, and then resell for a higher price. Also, owning a tangible asset like property can make you feel more in control of your investment than buying shares of stock. But all that maintaining of property, specially rental properties is not that easy. Owning properties requires much more work than buying stock.

Unlike real estate, in stock it's easier to know the value of your investment at any time. But the prices of stock are much more volatile than real estate prices. So, it is completely dependent on your situation. Both, real estate and stock are a valid and legitimate way to grow wealth.

E

eldavis

To be honest, both real estate and trading on stocks or buying stocks are two very lucrative business to choose from, I have seen some persons do both along the line. But I think real estate has more advantages than stocks in the sense that in term of the risk, buying or trading stocks has more risk than real estate, real estate can also serve as a way of earning residual income and can also be passed down to the next generation as well.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sometimes you need to see your situation and which case is suitable to you therefore handle what is happening depending if you need to trade with stocks or real estate because some people have more capabilities in real estate than stocks trading or inverse.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I only have some idea of stocks but I don't really know how it work and I haven't taken my time to research more on it because I don't even have it on my interest , I know it is risky when people do not have an understanding of how to invest in it wisely.

Investment in real estate to me is among one of the best form of investment , the reason is because in real estate investment you are hundred percent sure of your investment without anything happening and your investment keep on increasing in value as long as the location you are investing is perfect.

Stock trading may just be like investing in cryptocurrency but I believe cryptocurrency should even be much more better because if you can be able to know the best and the most suitable cryptocurrency , you can consider to invest in it for long-term purposes. I don't really know how it will be in stock because I haven't try it out before and I don't even have the interest to do so in the future.

If I have money I rather invest it in cryptocurrency or real estate , but this might require a huge sum of money.