Thinking About Building an Online Career, Choose Online Writing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money online, but if you have language skills, mainly English language skills, and writing skill, you can build your online career in writing niche.

You can do different kinds of online writing, from writing short posts, to writing articles, ebooks or even books.

Article or Content Writing

This is a type of online writing focuses on a specific topic and generally involves writing article or content which typically consists of 500-2000 words. This type of writing basically involves writing informative piece, which can be written by taking into considerations on specific or several sources. You can write articles for article sites like Medium, Hubpages, Vocal Media, Read Cash, Publish0x, etc. or sell articles on Fiverr, Upwork, iWriter, etc.

eBook or Book Writing

eBook generally means a short length book which is generally less than 10 thousand words and written on specific topic. Even though you can write eBooks on literary niche and topics, ebooks generally means digital books that provide information on certain topic. Book writing means writing books which is generally 100 thousand words or more. You can publish eBooks and Books on Kindle Direct publishing, Barnes and Nobles, etc. You can also ghost write ebooks and books on sites like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

I am a writer already but I am not into writing of ebooks, maybe that is another thing I really need to consider but as I understand it will require you a lot of your time and attention for you to write out contents and edit it to different files that can be downloaded by a lot of people with different computers, I understand that one is more profitable because I have someone that is doing it already and the person is really making so much from writing content and posting it on Amazon Kindles, the problem is that he doesn't even want to show us the way, he is only interested in making his money without considering other people even if you have to pay.

In the offline world, you can earn as a newspaper writer, journalist, copywriter, book writer, article writer, scriptwriter. Likewise, in the virtual world, you can do the same thing and earn money. You don’t need to be an expert writer, all you need is the skills to write coherent sentences and grammatically correct pieces. With the passing of time, online earning is continuously growing and opening more opportunities to a larger number of people throughout the world.

Freelance writing can be a good source of making cash online. when it comes to selecting between writing an E-book or articles for websites, I would choose article writing because E-books are really hard to sell. Writing articles usually attract a huge amount of people from all over the world and this can help you to make money even if you are writing for someone's else's blog or website. I need to know how much money can a person make writing articles for vocal media. has anyone tried it? Do they pay through PayPal only?

Writing is the best skill one can be endowed with. This is because there are many ways money can be made by writers. You can be a copy writer and trust me, there is always surge in the demand of this skill on fiverr and other market places. You can also work as a freelancer and still be making money. Paid to post is the easiest among them as you don't need more stress before you can register and start working on them. You can as well be an author by publishing your books and be rewarded with some royalty as long as your work lives.

While there might be other languages which you can use to write and make money, I believe English is in much demand. Therefore, if you want to build your online writing career or even offline writing career, you need a degree in language and literature, you also need training in writing. It is better if you study English in college and attend writing class.

I have two language skills, my other language does not offer good paying writing jobs, therefore, I am using English and I get good projects for English language articles, ebooks, blog posts, and also copy. I did try to work on another language as well but it did not work. There are not many clients and not much demand.